• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Upto Tday!?!?

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, April 09, 2011, 10:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo anyone keen for some games out west!?!

Mason/SMoof/Lenny/Ben is who i'm thinking. Or anybody else alggod.

Txt me or someshit. Am bored as fuck.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

My flatmates are overseas atm, so I'll try and set something up for later in the week.  Maybe Tuesday if peeeps out west are keen.

Working todday sorry Weazzey.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah yer sweet bro.

Yer might be keen on Tuesday. Finish uni erly. It's just that i gotta walk past that damn uni bar without hearing it call my name.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

nztauranga

I didnt fnsh wrk til 10pm last nite y i miss'd ranbats and at work now start'd @6am ths morning, then proli head hm crak open a steingrenade then watch sum raw wrestling if its on...jam on ps3 and wait for my 34mill to arrive.. Jinx!
-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: nztauranga on April 09, 2011, 12:39:51 PM
I didnt fnsh wrk til 10pm last nite y i miss'd ranbats and at work now start'd @6am ths morning, then proli head hm crak open a steingrenade then watch sum raw wrestling if its on...jam on ps3 and wait for my 34mill to arrive.. Jinx!
Sounds pretty mint. Especially the steini grenade part.

Yer i might just help my mum make some piclots (how you spell?). Wait till she goes to work then invite a couple girls over and get them drunk. Damn i was hoping to do something different this Saturday.

nztauranga

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 09, 2011, 12:56:39 PM
Sounds pretty mint. Especially the steini grenade part.

Yer i might just help my mum make some piclots (how you spell?). Wait till she goes to work then invite a couple girls over and get them drunk. Damn i was hoping to do something different this Saturday.
yer its ok but making 'waffles' wif sum drunken teens sounds more exciting..doh!
-work to live not live to work-><>

CaptainHook

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 09, 2011, 11:08:42 AM
My flatmates are overseas atm, so I'll try and set something up for later in the week.  Maybe Tuesday if peeeps out west are keen.

I could be keen..
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 09, 2011, 11:08:42 AM

Keen
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"