• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Super Street Fighter IV AE: 360, PS3 & PC

Started by Filter, April 13, 2011, 06:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filter

http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/04/12/captivate_2011:_super_street_fighter_iv_arcade_edition

Summer 2011 in North America.

Features

• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.

Genre: Fighting
Platforms: PS3â,,¢, Xbox 360®, PC “Games for Windows®”
Release Date: Summer 2011
Rating: ESRB T (TBC)
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom

originaljulz

Lol I was gonna post this. But then CBF. I'm glad someone did it though.

PC crowd finally gets their SSF4.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: zos'la on April 14, 2011, 11:46:01 AM
they should make it cross platform....

that would be awesome playing people on psn and 360 from one console

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Ashe

i sold my 360 recently thinking i wasnt going to play much anymore.. but i really want to play yang so im deciding whether i should get the 360 version (in which case id have to pick up another 360 fml) or the pc version. do you guys think thered be enough competition on the pc version?

also i noticed on 360 theres less lag than on my pc using the same monitor. and i mean input lag. anyone know whats up with that?

massi4h

Ashe

dont think its the pc struggling to run it :(

zos'la

Back in Vinilla PC, I didn't notice any lag using my Asus VW24H monitor and my PC was pretty crap... the only thing that pissed me off was my graphics being lame since it was all medium to low or else I won't be running 60 FPS... nothing else apart from that.
But I do liek my xbox better than my PC since xbox never have graphic lagging or FPS problems. I think the only thing that PC surpass xbox is playing online, PC seems to have a better connection.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Ashe

yeah i noticed the connection was much better on the pc too. i might just pick up the pc version, hopefully there should be plenty of competition? is anyone else going to get the pc version too?

massi4h

Ashe

massi4h

Will it work on Steam do you think? And actually I don't think I have much need for it, if I have it on xbox. Online is kaka, regardless. I'll hold off for a bit anyway and see how much interest there is.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

tbh i cant see me buying this twice and will definately get the 360 version as thats what we play at tourneys etc
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Ashe