• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Fortnightly "Saturday Grind Sessions" Saturday 7th May

Started by Lennysaurus, April 21, 2011, 10:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Dafid

Quote from: electric on May 08, 2011, 01:58:51 PM
Yeah bro that was me... Damn bro - I can honestly say I learnt a lot from playing you - you seem to have this game on lock - I'm keen for a runback at some point  ;)

haha far from it. with a little pressure with some mix ups and resets i fall apart. i think it was just the fact that i had a decent keepaway team which made it hard for tron and hulk once i gained some space. glad you learnt something playing me tho and definitely looking foward to more matches in the near future

massi4h

Dafid, were you the pad player? You had pretty mean execution and knowledge of the game. Dark Phoenix mirrors with Euan was awesome lols. Especially my she hulk comeback after you killed my phoenix and mags :D

Lennysaurus

Quote from: karizzma on May 08, 2011, 02:43:56 PM
Teach me dog please birry wong

Don't worry Bill, I got this one.

Step 1:  Neutral jump
Step 2:  Air dash forwards
Step 3:  Mash feirce while holding towards opponent
Step 4:  If feirces are hitting, hit S button and do combo, if feirces are blocked, see step 1

Also GG's everyone.  Taku, I'll flick the viper stuff I was talking to you about in the MVC3 section.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: massi4h on May 08, 2011, 03:10:17 PM
Dafid, were you the pad player? You had pretty mean execution and knowledge of the game. Dark Phoenix mirrors with Euan was awesome lols. Especially my she hulk comeback after you killed my phoenix and mags :D

that was the gayest comeback of all time , i hate u mason haha ;D

ggs dude

also nice to meet daffid and taku , i havent been to anything in ages but now i can drive again i should be around alot more , goes to show playing people is alot better than just training mode which is all ive done since it came out .
I better level up my shit before the tourney

ggs everyone
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Dafid

yeah i was the pad player.

saw that she hulk air grab hyper after the dark phoenix transformation... funny as shit

also euan.. you were right bro.. that burger was beast with the aioli and all

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

massi4h

Yeah forgot to mention how beast Eru's DHC glitch to hulk was. 90% of the time he didn't even need the followup dayum. I've been thinking up some anti-tron strats now, I'll try them out next time we play :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Youve been trying to devise a strat to combat a massive character with low mobility?

I'm no Sun Tzu or anything, but "shoot her for a free win" sticks out for me.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Well she's not that tall and her air dash h has a massive hitbox and can be hard to get around.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Shes tall as. Shes taller than normal characters (ie. cap) anyway in terms of where she's vulnerable. And air dash H is airthrow bait if its giving you grief. You can even meet it AFTER startup and airthrow it if you want too. Any character with reasonable mobility and a half decent ranged option should be able to keep tron at bay easily. She IS good in certain matches, but its pretty limited. Who are you using that is having issues with her?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Yeah Tron sucks hard against someone like Storm that can rushdown AND play keepaway. I can pretty much just jump up/back and do whirlwind in the air and it will hit regardless of whether she is jumping or standing just not when superjumping obviously. Not sure if it hits crouching Tron or not.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Come next time and give me some storm tips dick.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.