• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN acount information compromised

Started by Flash, April 27, 2011, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

Got my new CCard, now do I dare put my info back on PSN to get shit or start buying those PSN cards? Hmmm

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

K123_iy

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on May 04, 2011, 10:29:39 PM
Is this for debit cards too bro? Cos mines held together with tape. And 10 bux is a 6 pack of the mighty mighty DEEZALIONZZ!!

edit: And isn't it $10 for an eftpos card and $15 for a debit? Last time i asked it was. And that's why i was like 'fuck that, tape this bitch up and get some bourbino's'.

lol, i kinda cancelled my credit card earlyish when i heard that the psn accounts were compromised. on the phone they said it'd be 10 bux to replace my card and i was cool with it, then after a while when i was doin some online banking the asb website had this news update thing which said that the fee would be waived for people with playstations due to the hack, so i got my 10 bux back :) dunno how they differentiate between people with or without ps3s cause i didn't need proof. maybe you could try get try get your debit card replaced too? just give em a call..

Chocobuny

I just realized my new one was free as well rofl, they never even asked. Unless they just charged my bank account, which I cbf checking. $10 for security is fine with me.

Eddy_COMBO

PSN downtime isn't that bad. I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles and God of War 3 and it's sweet as.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck off you xbox fanboys. You's are fucking lil xobox (b = balls) fags. And give gamin a baaaad name.

Worse that the mods are joinin in on the fun too. Fuckin mod this shit and my dick you dinkleberries. Faaaaaarkk. make me so angry.

WTF has happened to this scene!?!?! just play fighting games and enjoy it. No need to get into a argument about fucking GAMING CONSOLES!! WTF!!

Cheer up CMOB these fagz are gona go on forever. COSOLE WAR is not a real mans war it's a bitch war for da bitchez.

Look at all these PSn guys not giving a shit , and staying out of the shit you's are trying to start.

edit: I'm copywriting that xobox (b = balls) thing lol. I am pretty creative when i'm mad.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Kim

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i thought that was really smart. Damn you's!!

Ya know kiss and hug balls!!! Cos queers kiss and hug balls!! People don't like to be called queer!! I don't have problem with queers! But you know kissin and huggin balls is supposed to be insult. Balls as in testicles.

FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on May 05, 2011, 11:35:57 PM
Fuck off you xbox fanboys. You's are fucking lil xobox (b = balls) fags. And give gamin a baaaad name.

Worse that the mods are joinin in on the fun too. Fuckin mod this shit and my dick you faggitz. Faaaaaarkk. make me so angry.

WTF has happened to this scene!?!?! just play fighting games and enjoy it. No need to get into a argument about fucking GAMING CONSOLES!! WTF!!

Cheer up CMOB these fagz are gona go on forever. COSOLE WAR is not a real mans war it's a bitch war for da bitchez.

Look at all these PSn guys not giving a shit , and staying out of the shit you's are trying to start.

edit: I'm copywriting that xobox (b = balls) thing lol. I am pretty creative when i'm mad.

Yeah I know. Cheers man. It's pretty clear that NZism does not support PS3 players.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 06, 2011, 07:25:42 AM
Yeah I know. Cheers man. It's pretty clear that NZism does not support PS3 players.

So in response to Weazzey and your posts I have gone through this thread and removed my posts.

Obviously I am just joking, but you guys have taken this to heart.  However, a few things noted below.

When we run events we of course support PS3 players.  Maybe you made this statement out of frustration or anger, as it is a pretty ridiculous thing to say.  When was the last time you saw an event omit PS3 players?  In fact hardware is always made available for anyone to play on regardless of what console they use.

Weazzey I have modded your post, and will mod any post calling other people here "faggots" regardless of the way it is spelled. 

If you guys want to complain about posts in the future, feel free to use the "report to moderator" option located at the bottom of every post.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

Can I report Weazzy's post so you can spell check it for him?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Eddy_COMBO

This console debate is just silly. Better to own both.

Anyway, this downtime ain't so bad it'll be over soon. Just enjoy the games that don't use online play like the Uncharted games, God of War 3 etc. There is a whole bunch of them.

For the users that use PSN for free(like myself) shouldn't get compensated. Only the PSN+ members or pay to play per month type games like DC Universe online should get compensated.

PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2