• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN acount information compromised

Started by Flash, April 27, 2011, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixir

Most people seem to be PSN users here, but I'm not sure why. SSF4 is awful on PSN, the 360 one is at least somewhat playable. AH3's online is also better for 360.

It's not fanboy bullshit, it's proven.  The only reason why Evo uses PS3 is because the 360 version runs slightly faster, plus the whole Microsoft USB lock-out thing.

originaljulz

How's it better on Live over PSN?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Chocobuny

I really don't get why people say Xbox is better over PS3. They both use a Peer to Peer connection to play with people. Xbox doesn't have some magic cable that makes the connection better, its literally just heresay. You could argue that people on Xbox have better connections than people on PS3 but that has nothing to do with the console anyway.

Argh.

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

karizzma

I have both consoles and I feel they are the same in the connection speed department. I will say the interface of Live and party options, etc are better but apart from that, nothing else.

Elixir

http://homingcancel.com/arcana-general-discussion/port-report/135/

"There are quite small differences with SSFIV and BBCS as well between the PS3 and XBox 360 versions..."

"I don't think it's great enough to affect most things, but close-to-just-frame execution stuff will definitely get messed up."

I also recall Japanese top players  favouring the 360  version, I don't feel like digging it up though.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

xbox version must be more like the arcade cabs. But who gives a shiet. 

Chocobuny

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Pjai

Quote from: Chocobuny on May 08, 2011, 07:30:45 PM
I have an Xbox.

Do you have Kinect and Michael Jackson Experience? LOL

HoneyBadger

Real talk I've played the same person, same connection over xbox and PS3 and I will tell you xbox is better.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Quote from: HoneyBadger on May 09, 2011, 11:21:35 AM
Real talk I've played the same person, same connection over xbox and PS3 and I will tell you xbox is better.
Truth, but it can definitely vary from game to game.
KOW 2011

Chocobuny

Quote from: Pjai on May 09, 2011, 09:27:23 AM
Do you have Kinect and Michael Jackson Experience? LOL

....I have the Kinect ;_; Parents bought it as a gift qqqqqqqq

HoneyBadger

Quote from: geneterror on May 09, 2011, 11:57:21 AM
Truth, but it can definitely vary from game to game.

Real talk I've only played SSF4 online on both.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Chocobuny

IVE PLAYED SOMEONE ON BOTH AND I FOUND PSN TO BE BETTER. THIS MEANS I AM SUPERIOR.