• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

RANDOM ULTRA

Started by Lennysaurus, April 28, 2011, 09:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Sweet as bro, glad you're entering. Get your brother in on it too.

IR U IM B IL E

Yeah I'm sure he'll play. He's been in training mode ALOT.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Taku

noob question alert;

so if i pick two teams for mvc3, do i get to use them or do i use the teams that my partner chooses? kinda confused sorry

p.s. im gonna take this whole thing out with hsien ko/M.O.D.O.K/doesnt matter cuz i only need the first two  :P

edit; nvm, i just cant read. :-[
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

geneterror

Make sure Snakey somes along this time as well!
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Rorooze on April 29, 2011, 11:30:41 AM
Wow, arguing about how the random is going to work in a FUN tournament with NO PRIZE for FIRST PLACE. Way to kill it guys.

Should of clarified it properly then a?  :P

BTW just sent you and Lenny a msg for an idea for nats!  ;D

geneterror

I'm sure they'll take it on board but Nats is all sorted right down to the timing of the games ;D
KOW 2011

zos'la

Just wanted clarification about things... and I think thats what forum discussion is all about. This wasn't an arguement to begin with but maybe my tone in the words sounded like one... meh.

Another question.... What if your partner wants to enter MvC3 and you do? lol..... LIKE ME!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Rorooze

do you mean you don't?

That is fine, I think we'll have different teams for both games anyway. It doesn't matter. :)

zos'la

yeah.. I dont want MvC3 :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yay im not seeded in either game so u-magneto may have to beast it up !!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

K123_iy

Hey this looks fun, i'll prob tag along.. haven't been playing either for a while tho cause of the psn downtime  :-\

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

this sounds like a pretty sweet idea
The New Generation Clockw0rk

samurai black

might appear for this

massi4h

Can I pick random select for one of my SSF4 characters? Make it more interesting.

Also who's keen for an mvc3 random all money match? First to 3 or 5, $20. I haven't actually practiced more than like 5 or 6 characters, just thought it'd be a good laugh.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk