• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Small LAN at MOTAT - Saturday May 28th

Started by Sparzx, May 07, 2011, 01:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Some people prefer sf4
Some people prefer MvC3
Some people like to play both
If you run both games you'll get more people rather than just the MvC or SF crowd, so why not run both to get better numbers

SMOOFOLOGIST UNDERSTANDING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF NZISM DENIZENS

Real talk though I don't think they're really that interested in creating more numbers, rather they just want to have a fun event with some lols. No reason we can't do DIY rather than bothering them if they don't want/don't have the resources to run something, it's not like there are points or prizes at stake. I think everyone who is able should come along just because it'll be a great venue for some offline leveling up.

and money matches.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

but but... Smoof... it was a SIMPLE paragraph.... I mean I am sure my chinglish is NOT that bad right? right?..... :) anyways you got the point.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Pinolicious

Maybe we can have some Smash Melee/Brawl!
<PSN> Kriselda

massi4h

Yes to Melee. Thomas and Lenny will play if they come I think. And we should grab Dz, Sam and all the others.

Pinolicious

Just txted Dz & also team Smash Melee Howick, I know Dz was keen to run a melee smashfest end of this month, maybe we can do it at this event?

TIME TO UNLEASH THE CHEAP PEACH!  Down smash turnips whoo whoo
<PSN> Kriselda

massi4h

originaljulz

Quote from: zos'la on May 10, 2011, 08:05:47 AM
I think the community is kinda split into two.
some prefer ssf4 and others prefer mvc3, so do both to have a  better crowd and also some plays both?
either way, this will get better numbers.

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

Sounds great.  Near where I live so I am pretty keen.

Basically a place for us all to turn up and have a jam for like 9 or so hours.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Pinolicious

Has this been announced anywhere?

I got some Smash Melee people who are keen for this now.  I might try and get a setup of Project M (hax0red Brawl to behave like Melee)
<PSN> Kriselda

SamBo

yea keen for sure. but unsure if i can make it or not.

smash revival!

massi4h

Shot Sam. Haven't had a chance to play you at SF4 yet as well after all this time lol. I can bring my gamecube, but I don't have a crt for it or any plugs that will make it work on an lcd.

Also I'd be keen to try Project M Darren. Brawl+ felt nothing like SSBM to me.

Sparzx

Hokay, so.
We're definitely gonna have a go-ahead with this.
It's free (WOOOOOOOTTTTT!!) and we can just throw everything together and have some games on the day.
If I can get hold of some intergoogles, I'll bring along my laptop and we can set up some impromptu tournaments.

:D

I'll find out the really specific stuff for you ASAP, as in, today/tomorrow such as "Park here, walk in this gate at this time, say this, chicken dance then spin on head 6 times, etc"

Rorooze

Beast mode. I'm pretty sure I can come to this :o

HoneyBadger

Bro we not in BC. It's Autobots and Decepticons, none of that Maximal shit. WaAaAzZzZpInAtoRRrrRr

Will the mirror maze be open? I'm keen for a QM aka 4m aka Quadruple M aka mmmm aka mirror maze money match
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: HoneyBadger on May 17, 2011, 11:18:01 AM
Bro we not in BC. It's Autobots and Decepticons, none of that Maximal shit. WaAaAzZzZpInAtoRRrrRr

Will the mirror maze be open? I'm keen for a QM aka 4m aka Quadruple M aka mmmm aka mirror maze money match

Are you planning on winning this MM? Just asking is all.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero