• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

PC gaming

Started by karizzma, May 07, 2011, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Was just wondering if anyone plays any other PC games apart from just using it for fighting games. Myself at the moment Im playing LoL, HoN, Battlefield:BC2 and Shogun 2 (Starcraft 2 if people ask me to play).

Just really want to see if anyone else out there is playing games on the PC.

xkheretic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

HoN.

And Pokemon Online. Like A Boss.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Quote from: xkheretic on May 07, 2011, 08:09:27 PM
Quakelive.

I thought quake was pretty dead in NZ these days?

karizzma

It will never die as long as there are players playing it.

originaljulz

BC2? Lies! I never saw you on lol. I almost ran out of space on my pc tho, so I may or may not have uninstalled it to make room. ATM just playing Crysis 2. It's fucking awesome. I feel like such a pro sprinting right at somebody, hopping over them and turning stealth and then 'stealth killing' them lol.

Can't wait for Brink.

My PC is mostly for FPS games. Actually it's more like my PS3 is just for fighting games.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

karizzma

I will admit I have not been on BFBC2 for awhile. I think I may hold out till BF3. I really liked vietnam a lot better then the original BC2. PC should be the only thing for FPS!!

xkheretic

Quote from: Rorooze on May 07, 2011, 09:30:26 PM
I thought quake was pretty dead in NZ these days?

In NZ yes, but not in Aus where the QL servers are.

Rorooze

does robokill that scrub still play?

xkheretic

Dunno, ask him.

I've seen him in a few 1v1 brackets from past tournaments over the last year or so.

massi4h

Rory, come to xLan, Quakelive comp going on and interest seems to be picking up.

Currently playing CSS (and failing at 1.6), BO (cause I never got into CoD4) and a bit of Quakelive (still no NZ servers sadly). Also a decent amount of music games.

Rorooze

bro I don't even have a PC :p And I haven't played competitively in like, shit, 7 years.

karizzma

1.6>CSS. Doesn't anyone play SC2?

redtie

I was playing SC2 got into 1v1 gold league and couldn't be bothered trying to level up cause marvel came out. And also laptops specs barely run it at a decent frame-rate which was a problem playing zerg players during late game.

Just downloaded LoL. Pretty fun

karizzma

Well you did better than me. I was in silver and just couldn't push over. Then I just stopped playing as well mostly for SSF4 and stuff. Any of you guys using steam?