• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

It has begun!

Started by fluxcore, January 12, 2007, 09:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

2007 is the inaugural year of NZism, New Zealand's Fighting Game Community.

Welcome to you all. I have created this site to gather enthusiasts of fighting games, both 3d and 2d. I hope this will become the hub of current events in the scene, and help to bring about the creation of new events as well. The main focus of the site will be the forum, so join up and get talking!

It is vitally important that you not take the look of the site to be final, this is simply a quick hack-up to get some content up. Anyone who wants to come up with a design, feel free... I'm a decent hacker but a shit designer. A nice logo would be particularly appreciated. Anyway, that's enough for now. Expect many changes over the next few weeks. Start contributing anyway!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Fate

Wow this is awesome man!
Big shout outs to alphaism for helping you out too.
Both Coddfish and I can do some graphic design. So give us an idea on what you would like and I one or both of us can probably do some work on it.

Coddfish

Yeah this is great!
I've been meaning to head into town to work on that "vs. Human" experience that I need, probably go tomorrow.

Quote from: FateBoth Coddfish and I can do some graphic design. So give us an idea on what you would like and I one or both of us can probably do some work on it.

But Fate is way better than me.