• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

SUPERCADE.COM

Started by KAOSNZ, May 15, 2011, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAOSNZ

Hi there ppl was wondering can any 1 help me i've just downloaded supercade on my laptop to play the old school street fighter games i was wondering can i use my tournament edition fight stick to play these or does the stick have to be modified & if so can u guys recommend anyone who can do modifications to the tournament edition sticks pls.... thanks guys

massi4h

I've never used Supercade, but ggpo has built in joystick compatibility. Easiest thing to do to make your joystick work on your computer is to download a program called "xpadder." It pretty much reads the buttons off of a usb controller (ie your TE) and you can easily map every button to a button on the keyboard. So map the buttons on your stick to whatever keyboard buttons you wanna use and boom, there should be no problems.

redtie

Sup bro. I use my 360TE on supercade works sweet no need to modify it. Just plug and play pretty much

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

I think ka0s has a ps3 TE and some of them wont work on pc's if the motherboard isint compatabile or something , so you may need a 360 te to work or dualmod your stick bro .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

nztauranga

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on May 15, 2011, 11:34:46 PM
I think ka0s has a ps3 TE and some of them wont work on pc's if the motherboard isint compatabile or something , so you may need a 360 te to work or dualmod your stick bro .
normally ps3 TE sticks work on intel chip motherboards for pc's. If u try it on Amd mobo, u will only have stick readings but buttons wont read. Did a test at cafe when vanilla first came. Something to do with intel chipset being universal.
-work to live not live to work-><>