• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland Mvc2 Casual Matches again

Started by iMagneto, May 26, 2008, 03:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

Tuesday 27 May 2007

Im heading to town tomorrow to Yifans Auckland, everyone come and have a casual matches wif me =) im quite bored haha, benwork i know ur keen =)and grab joe as well and others, fluxcore i wish u were in auckland, want to have game againest ya

be there at 2pm at Auckland Yifans

and i will be orginzin a mvc2 tourament quite soon =)

fluxcore

Hah, yeah, I'll play anyone, but I'm not really that good (Gino said you are really fucking ridiculously good)... so console mvc2 is more my style (to save the pingas) :)

Auckland is totally not my kind of city to live in though, and I haven't been up there for ages. Gino and I are coming up on friday though (for the DJ Krush gig), not sure if we'll be hitting the arcade before/after.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

We might have time before, but not after, I bet the gig won't finish till 1am or so.

iMagneto

well try ya best bro heh =) i was chatting to the world champion "THE WONG" of mvc2~
randomly found him on facebook heh

fluxcore

sweet get him to come too, rofl

Yeah @ 1am... sheesh, don't even know if I can stay up that long anymore, expect me to pass out on the way back home :D I expect we'll make it up there ~8:30 or 9 or so, so we could potentially be in Yifan's around then?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

yeah we should have time before. GO GREEN SENTRA GO! (it has a warrent now).

iMagneto

fluxcore

Working friday, so no chance of that...

Gogo sentra though!