• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Gamer Rage of MVC2

Started by iMagneto, June 20, 2008, 12:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

Man yifans.. the old days.~ i remember playing marvel vs capcom 2~ , this guy.. some white dude using Storm, Sentinel and Capitan Commando, Well this guy was pretty damm good, Won like 2 Games of me..~~ well remember insert 2 bucks and get 3 credits~ since i lost 2 games.. i got one credit left.~~ im like "this guy pretty damm good lets show him who him What i made!" MSC Team!!"

Well his character storm just keeps building power energy in the air. So damm hard to get,.. Just Super Jump HP HP HP! and Fly up HP HP HP!.. thats all he does.. After landing to the ground.. started to reset Mag Combos, Infinites. and owned his Storm.. and samething goes to his sentinel & Commando.. After KO!!  He Yelled out "FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!!!! IM GONNA FUCKING TEAR YOU APART! REMATCH!" i was like woah.. i really fucked him off lol.. well thats for being cheapy..

He inserted like 4 bucks to take me down, so he got like 7 credits i think..man he cant face the fact of losing. And come on have respect mate!
and in the 7 credits game..all the matches... he keep shouting out CHEAt CHEAT!!
im not cheatin.. im jst doing the basics..~ his storms always do the same thing... boring!!... after losing all the games.. he Stand up.. and looked ova at me from the acrade machine.."you are such a fucking cheat cunt" and walked off..

gunsmoke

LOL that guy must be BIll  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have u heard about another random dude...he even say don't let me see u on da street i will smash u ..... ::) ::) ::) ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

FUCK YOU MIKE. YOU FUCKING CHEATER.

IM GONNA SMASH YOU BEN.

BILL SMASH. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

haha, crazy white people.

gunsmoke

HULK GAMMA CRUSH.....RAWWWWWWWW >:(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

iMagneto

this guy was so damm funny~~ i keep laughing..~~ ever time he loses.. he keep smashing the buttons~ i can hear it ova the other side~~ he was like FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

iMagneto

i remember like year 2001~~ i played mvc2 first time in yifans~~ been practicing mvc2 when it came out on dreamcast... my first team. ken, ryu and akuma ~~ this a chinese guy.. black hair.. wearing glasses.. using magneto.. and kick my ass~ and played him 3 times..~~ i lose..~~ i was like fucking angry.. that i wannna practice hard and kick his ass..~~ that guy was simon! LOL!

Simon the cheap ass!! now i can kick his ass anytime heheheh!~

samurai black

i played a guy at 3s yesterday, and he walked away after two rounds, with the last one still to go. i thought that was just being a plain old wussbag.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

its called being useless and dont bother putting their money in.

Honestly if people see someone completely smashing someone else, what makes them think their stupid tricks are gonna work....man I hate useless people that try and play....waste of time.
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

*Looks at me playing Anak/storm/sonson*

Go fist yourself dave.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

;)Who says i wasnt when i was writing that......oh yeah fisting mmmmmmmm i like that......rekn u can help me out haha

nah just you know.....wen people pick akuma/guile/wolverine.....or something along those lines.......like grrrrrr

and the first time i came down to yifans it was joe that handed me my ass kicking.....i was like whoa.....like WHOA

good times...
The New Generation Clockw0rk

ABC_SMN

Hey Mike.... I think I know who that guy is when he always say random stuff.....
Scott?????? it is?
he doesnt come here often now as i remember.
btw... you wasnt good in 2001. Even myself..... you were weaker than a ANT!

And excuse.... you cannot kick my ass anytime.... You are still a baby in MvC2 compare to ME!  8)