• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Your experience

Started by Fate, January 16, 2007, 03:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

easier said than done. still, his ironman is no where near as scary as my mate's brother. so dangerous, it's not funny.

fluxcore

There's a guy called Illan (or Iron Illan, or Iron Rush In) that features in some of the denjin-video.com mvc2 ranbats who is pretty absurd, it's actually quite amazing that a char with an easy infinite off any hit ISN'T in the top 4 characters... still freakin scary though.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Fate

Shoutout to Ulrira, we had some games today in Welly. It was awesome. Great games man, you really owned me but it's nice to play people that actually know how to play. So the only way is up :)

Ulrira

Thanks, and good luck finding comp in wellington(hopefully this site will help).

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on January 17, 2007, 01:42:19 PM
There's a guy called Illan (or Iron Illan, or Iron Rush In) that features in some of the denjin-video.com mvc2 ranbats who is pretty absurd, it's actually quite amazing that a char with an easy infinite off any hit ISN'T in the top 4 characters... still freakin scary though.

--flux

if he wer a little bit faster dash wise....he'd be better then cable and magz.......its that simple.........

next tym ur up in aux.....drop a msg.......we got some all good mvc2 comp up here....heck i'll even give u some third strike/cvs2 comp........i suck, but i kno people that will be there that are good, they'll be keen for some new comp.......aww yeh, this site is dope bro

I wanted to make something like this but just didnt know how.......ima tell everyone one i know that plays games about it.........nzism 100%.....

n samurai.........dont even dare forget about clockw0rk haha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on January 17, 2007, 10:04:17 AM
MvC2:
Hamilton MvC2 is just sad. I met one fellow that was decent, and then became good friends with him & trained him up. He lives in Sydney now.

--flux

Oh man, those were the days.  I can't believe I was using silver sam, jin and storm as a main team.  Hah
I think I still need training, I havn't played in such a long time on the DC these cob webs all over it, seriously

Marvel vs Capcom 2: Love the game, can never get to much of it... well maybe after the third time I hear "I wanna take you for a ride" lol.  Favourite team: Mags,Sent and Storm.  Team I want to be great with: Sent Strider and Doom.

I'm not very good at any other fighters.  I enjoy CVS2, ST, 3S and KOF 97 and 2k2.
but if there is somebody playing I'm always happy to challange :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on January 17, 2007, 11:01:36 PM
n samurai.........dont even dare forget about clockw0rk haha

bro, whenever clockw0rk comes out i might as just bend over and take it. itll still hurt like a mofo, but it'll be over so much quicker. still, i prefer fighting clockw0rk over spiral.

fluxcore

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on January 17, 2007, 11:01:36 PM
if he wer a little bit faster dash wise....he'd be better then cable and magz.......its that simple.........
Cable is like the exact opposite... he's almost shit but AHVB is just so powerful he's top. I've been so tempted to pick up IM just to have fun against scrubs, but he's kind of too much effort...

next tym ur up in aux.....drop a msg.......we got some all good mvc2 comp up here....heck i'll even give u some third strike/cvs2 comp........i suck, but i kno people that will be there that are good, they'll be keen for some new comp.......aww yeh, this site is dope bro

I wanted to make something like this but just didnt know how.......ima tell everyone one i know that plays games about it.........nzism 100%.....

For sure. I dropped a message LAST time I was up in AKL, but no one got my cell # so we could synchronise. To be perfectly honest I don't really care about 3s or CvS2, I'll play them, but why bother when MvC2 is around? :D

Thanks for the kind words about the site... I found the original post I made on gp forums in 2003 when I first was thinking about making such a site... got basically no response & so didn't go ahead with it. Only recently I got so pissed off about having no comp that I decided just to go ahead and do it & not care if no one came. Please do tell everyone that will listen about the site... the main purpose is matchmaking, so the more people the more possible matches!

I'm going to make a post on tekkenzaibatsu, actually, to try and get some tekken heads around. They probably have the biggest scene in NZ, so despite not being a massive 3d fighter fan I want to support them too.

Cheers,
--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 18, 2007, 12:25:47 AM
Oh man, those were the days.  I can't believe I was using silver sam, jin and storm as a main team.  Hah
I think I still need training, I havn't played in such a long time on the DC these cob webs all over it, seriously

Marvel vs Capcom 2: Love the game, can never get to much of it... well maybe after the third time I hear "I wanna take you for a ride" lol.  Favourite team: Mags,Sent and Storm.  Team I want to be great with: Sent Strider and Doom.

I'm not very good at any other fighters.  I enjoy CVS2, ST, 3S and KOF 97 and 2k2.
but if there is somebody playing I'm always happy to challange :)

Well first time we played you used Storm, Mag, Psy... and I was like "Switch your order fool!" :D I did fucking hate that silver sam mash super though. So painful!

--flux

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

gunsmoke

ClockwOrk > KAIsing wOrk > davewOrk > PICCO wOrk > LeewOrk > bEnW0Rk
This are da player in Yifans...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

D-w0rx son :D

nah man....u got da best one man.......

lol if only clockw0rk came here.....id cry :P

fluxcore

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on January 25, 2007, 01:13:42 PM

The amount you guys are on his nuts he just might! j/k he's awesome.

--flux

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: fluxcore on January 25, 2007, 01:43:41 PM
Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on January 25, 2007, 01:13:42 PM

The amount you guys are on his nuts he just might! j/k he's awesome.

--flux

oh gosh i hope he does ::) :P