• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Oz-Hadou

Started by JoeKage, September 15, 2008, 04:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeKage

Ok since there seems like a general interest in the Oz-Hadou scene whos serious about it and keen to go as I am ;D ;D ;D. I thinks its a year away but if theres enough interest we should start planning now 8) 8) Rep NZISM. Peace
Sage of the 6 Paths

fluxcore

It was around October last year IIRC, was very tempted to go but didn't get my ass into gear regarding tickets. Maybe this year...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

JoeKage

Kool hopefully this will generate enough serious interest and with a year to plan we might make the 09 Oz-Hadou reppin NZISM ;D ;D ;D. Now to practise MvC2,SF4,3rd Strike,CvS2 and SSF2 Turbo. These will be the games I'll enter :o :o :o (hope most of these games are entered into it  ??? ???)
Sage of the 6 Paths

iMagneto

Im in the same boat as you joe, im in =)

JoeKage

Kool IMagneto ;D ;D and thanks 4 the Super Turbo Remix 8) 8). Back to practising mode I go in all games cept SF4 dammit >:( >:( Have to get more SF4 practise in at Yifans
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

you dont even hav to ask....im way way WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY in

any and all games......just sus the dates and what to chip in for hotel room buzz....

just let me know
The New Generation Clockw0rk

JoeKage

Kool DOP3FI3ND will let you know ;D ;D Will post info as I get it RE: Registration,Location,Dates,Airfares,Accmodation etc ??? ???. Chip-ins fo sho
Sage of the 6 Paths

JoeKage

UPDATE: OHN7 Sat6th/Sun7th Dec08.

Entry Fee: $40AUD(I guess) access to both days or save $10 with pre-registration when you register online at the Oz-Hadou site. Also there is an entry fee for each game you compete in eg: MvC2 $5 entry fee. Top 3 playas get the paper

Location: GlassHouse University of Technology, cnr Harris St/Broadway Sydney.

Games: (Best out of 3 games) MvC2, CvS2, SF3rdStrike, SF4, SSF2Turbo, Tekken6, SoulCalibur4, SFAlpha2.  ;D ;D

Accmmodation: Places near University of Technology Maze Backpackers, YHA Australia. (Could poss do some more investigating at other options)  :-\

Travel: HMMM tough one (not sure really) maybe check AIR NZ,Flight Centre,Pacific/Virgin Blue or even Qantas.

Timings a bit too close. Will have serious look at trying to make it this time  ??? ??? otherwise next year fo-sho
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Might be a bit close to xmas for me. That being said, i spose we WOULD only be there a couple of days.

Anyway, if need be, me and dave can spoon. As long as im the outside spoon.

Airfares to sydney generally run about 300-400 bucks. Though that is mid-year. Fares at Xmas would probably be more expensive. Not that i know anything about air fares.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.