• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Tomorrow (Mon 24th)

Started by fluxcore, November 23, 2008, 01:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Yo

All going to plan, Gino and I will be up in AKL to sample the delights of Street Fighter 4 :) Guess we won't be playing mvc2 though, if it's still on the shitty cabinet.

Not sure exactly what time we'll be coming/going, but thought I should give you guys a heads-up in case some of you can make it too.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on November 23, 2008, 01:31:20 PM
Yo

All going to plan, Gino and I will be up in AKL to sample the delights of Street Fighter 4 :) Guess we won't be playing mvc2 though, if it's still on the shitty cabinet.

Not sure exactly what time we'll be coming/going, but thought I should give you guys a heads-up in case some of you can make it too.

fuck last min i need to work tommorow.... >:( too busy...damn supose  my dayoff tommorow n tuesday........ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Leaving nowish, so should be around in town ~11am or so... probably will be near the arcade all afternoon.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness