• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter IV TE stick...

Started by fluxcore, December 23, 2008, 09:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

True? Find out what the price is, and when you'll be getting them... :D Maybe you'll end up getting more than just two, yes? :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

yeah thats kool =)~
if u want one, ill put 10 on back order =) since i work there, u will get a beta price =)

fluxcore

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/412358/STREET-FIGHTER-4---TOURNAMENT-EDITION-ARCADE-STICK-(XBOX-360)

TE stick preorders for $250AUD
+shipping
+customs tax probably

I think it'll still come in at under $400, maybe by $50 or so.
Stu, you want to get me a fightpad http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/246449/STREET-FIGHTER-CONTROLLER---CHUN-LI
($26) and send it out? I need another pad to hack so I have two sticks for 360 :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on February 17, 2009, 08:52:05 AM
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/412358/STREET-FIGHTER-4---TOURNAMENT-EDITION-ARCADE-STICK-(XBOX-360)

TE stick preorders for $250AUD
+shipping
+customs tax probably

I think it'll still come in at under $400, maybe by $50 or so.
Stu, you want to get me a fightpad http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/246449/STREET-FIGHTER-CONTROLLER---CHUN-LI
($26) and send it out? I need another pad to hack so I have two sticks for 360 :D

OH FUCK YEAH!!!  Me getting stick for CHEAPPPPP!!! Yaya!

About the pad, sure thing!

EDIT: You sure about the pad, it's a PS2 controller.  If you want a PS2 one I have a spare here though I doubt thats what you want ;)

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Oh bugger it, I thought they were the 360 ones for some reason :/

Barnstorm

where do you work?? are all the sticks gona end up in auckland or will welly be seeing im super keen to get one and upgrade form the ex2 stick

pax_bisonica

All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hey Mike, how much can I score one of these for? (For 360)

If its sitting there with my copy of the game for the 3 weeks my console is away getting repaired, im sure as fuck gonna want to whore it out when it gets back.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Yeah man, hook us up with some details :)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Also, Would it be possible for me to butcher a 360 controller, and a PS1 namco stick, and somehow make a frankenstein-esque arcade stick for 360? :P (Just looking at all my options)
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

It is possible, but I've only found *1* suitable 360 pad in NZ in the past year...

I still need another one so my arcade cabinet actually has 2 360 sticks! :(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Crap, so it wouldnt work (well) with the standard 360 controller?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

There a couple of different versions of the pad, one of which apparently will work, however I've been completely unable to determine which one is the right one in NZ... not many people want to let me open up their wired controllers for some reason :/

Barnstorm

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 21, 2009, 10:38:24 AM
Also, Would it be possible for me to butcher a 360 controller, and a PS1 namco stick, and somehow make a frankenstein-esque arcade stick for 360? :P (Just looking at all my options)

just give it a go bro SRK has tuts on pad hacking and you want wireless if you can im thinking about doing it as well got 3 sticks on the to do list got all buttons and parts just need pcbs

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Barnstorm on February 21, 2009, 01:11:33 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 21, 2009, 10:38:24 AM

just give it a go bro SRK has tuts on pad hacking and you want wireless if you can im thinking about doing it as well got 3 sticks on the to do list got all buttons and parts just need pcbs

I figure i might as well. Ive got 3 weeks in which to dick around with it until my 360 gets back. I might have to go and test my controller on Sol's since i wont have a console of my own.

Dick Smith is clearing their stock of wired controllers, so theyre going for about $50 at the moment, so i reckon ill give it a shot with one of those. It seems simple enough.

My only problem is that i will be trying to use my namco stick 'box', which means im gonna have to somehow cut a hole for the xbox 360 guide button. I don't have the patience to build a box from scratch, and ive got no idea how im going to do this.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.