• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

SFIV fightstick (NOT TE) $200

Started by fluxcore, February 02, 2009, 09:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

QuoteYou could strap a tree branch to the top of a weetbix box and make some buttons out of playdough and I'd still ride that motherfucker till the wheels fall off.

I NEVER want to meet your girlfriend.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

hahaha!

On another note arent you friends with Sara and Stuart?

Havent seen them in yonks how are they?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Well, theyre not a couple anymore. (as far as i know) Stu and i both work at tvnz now, and hang out with a lot of the same people so were still pretty good mates. But I haven't seen Sara in ages either.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Oh rats thats a bit bum.

Nice to hear that Stu is holding down a job and stuff.  Let him now I said Hi if ya see him next.

Gino

Epic quote:
"I dont know bout you guys but the stick and buttons make bugger all difference to me."
"I just dropped $399 on the TE stick though.  Not cause I can feel the difference, but moreso cause I wanna look cooler than you guys..."
"Im gonna cover it in transformer and Dragonball Z stickers from the 2 dollar shop so that its awesomeness pwns your faces even more."

Can't wait XD

CptMunta

Quote from: Toomeke on March 02, 2009, 06:04:09 PM
Quote from: CptMunta on March 01, 2009, 10:58:08 AM
Quote from: Toomeke on February 28, 2009, 04:29:43 PM
Ill give ya $220 for it lol/serious

$180, $220. Actually if I sell it I'd like to make some kind of profit  ;D

Or Sell my fully decked out PS3 SE fightstick (sanwa stick, 6 sanwa buttons) for round the $250 mark.

How about 300? :P

$300 sounds good. Unless someone else can beat it  :P Seriously though $300 would be great. I wouldn't keep my hopes up too much I'm pretty much at Gamewizz's (the kiwi distributor for MadCatz) on this one. April 24 was the date I was given for the TE sitcks release here. I'll keep you posted. Once it arrives we can do a internet banking mish and I can work out how much it'll cost to send up north etc.

I'm pretty Stoked with my custom job I did on the SE now. Especially now that it's all sanwa parts:

No Lamilabel in New Zealand so went with a lovely acrylic print sticker. Pricey though $30!

Decked out with Sanwa parts for a Tekken 6 arcade cab! Had to file back the sides of the buttons as they had sticking out bits which were a bit more prominent that than madcraps sorry MadCatz buttons. New stick was around $40 buttons were around $60 ($6.53 each + GST)

Only a bit bummed out about the artwork being slightly misaligned. Maybe tekken buttons aren't as wide on top. I did stick it a tad the left though.

All in all. Stoked! :wgrin:
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

Looks sweet man! Shame about the misalignment, yeah... maybe staining the plastic underneath black would lessen the effect though? Or black vivid or something? :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

Nice shit dood! I think I'm gonna finish painting my case this weekend. Hopefully it'll look half decent.

Has anyone got experience with the semitsu ls-32 joysticks? I'm a jlf man myself but looking for something a little wee bit stiffer.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Shit thats pretty wicked! Wish I knew how to make something like that ???
pringles

fluxcore

Quote from: Toomeke on March 05, 2009, 11:06:07 PM
Has anyone got experience with the semitsu ls-32 joysticks? I'm a jlf man myself but looking for something a little wee bit stiffer.

My arcade cab has ls32s, I really like them. Not sure I've used JLFs yet though (part of the reason I'm getting a TE stick), so I can't compare unfortunately. I think the ls32s are stiffer. I don't really like floppy sticks too much, so I have a feeling I'm going to prefer the ls32s over the jlfs, but we'll see.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Barnstorm

jlf's and ls32 have very few differences i have both and the ls32 feels a tad stiffer but it may be because its newer

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 03, 2009, 08:47:40 AM
I just dropped $399 on the TE stick though.  Not cause I can feel the difference, but moreso cause I wanna look cooler than you guys when I bust out my phat TE stick.  WOOT!

Im gonna cover it in transformer and Dragonball Z stickers from the 2 dollar shop so that its awesomeness pwns your faces even more.

WIN :D
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Elixir

I am aware of the alternatives to the SE and TE, but where can they be purchased? At the moment, Akihabarashop and NCSX are both sold out, as is Play-Asia.

Ideally I'd like to get the HRAP EX SE, because I prefer Seimitsu. I don't know where to turn, though. Any ideas?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Elixir on March 14, 2009, 01:45:58 AM
I am aware of the alternatives to the SE and TE, but where can they be purchased? At the moment, Akihabarashop and NCSX are both sold out, as is Play-Asia.

Ideally I'd like to get the HRAP EX SE, because I prefer Seimitsu. I don't know where to turn, though. Any ideas?

You might find you just have to wait until theyre back in stock, unless you can find one on say, ebay. But if it were me i'd prefer to buy one from one of the sites you listed.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Seems to be alot of sticks going on Ebay atm.

Guys might want to check it out.