• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SFIV fightstick (NOT TE) $200

Started by fluxcore, February 02, 2009, 09:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixir

Yeah it's not like they're $800 or anything.

AzN

I got a PS3 fightstick SE with JLF joystick with a clear blue LB-39 and 8 blue Seimitsu PS-14-KN's... for free!

I'm buying a TE fightstick from MightyApe for $399.99 as well. :D

fluxcore

Quote from: AzN on March 25, 2009, 03:38:06 PM
I got a PS3 fightstick SE with JLF joystick with a clear blue LB-39 and 8 blue Seimitsu PS-14-KN's... for free!

Umm... nice one?!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

fLUX!

I have a wired controller.  Its a common line controller.  Is this the same as common ground?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 25, 2009, 04:14:53 PM
fLUX!

I have a wired controller.  Its a common line controller.  Is this the same as common ground?

Hrm, not sure what common line means.
Specifically you want one that matches this: http://slagcoin.com/joystick/pcb_diagrams/360_diagram1.jpg
In particular, the position of the 'no rubbish bin' logo in the bottom left corner of the label.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Yeah brother thats the mother!

Gimme a couple of hours and ill have another stick by the looks of it.

HoneyBadger

Livewire on Queen Street said they were getting some new sticks in on Monday or Tuesday next week. I'm pretty sure they're the hori ones
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Smoofikith on March 26, 2009, 05:25:49 PM
Livewire on Queen Street said they were getting some new sticks in on Monday or Tuesday next week. I'm pretty sure they're the hori ones

Kool im gonna go in on thursday and buy some then.

gunsmoke

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 26, 2009, 05:51:58 PM
Quote from: Smoofikith on March 26, 2009, 05:25:49 PM

Kool im gonna go in on thursday and buy some then.

They not Hori....they say if u want Hori stick need 2 wait another shippment for April
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Elixir

I wish the NZD was stronger against the USD. The shop that I use to get stuff off Yahoo Japan charges in USD :(

Lennysaurus

Flux!!  In the GPforums you talk about a universal pcb mod.  WHere do you get htis and how do you do it?

fluxcore

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 27, 2009, 06:31:39 PM
Flux!!  In the GPforums you talk about a universal pcb mod.  WHere do you get htis and how do you do it?

Toodles on SRK makes the UPCB and the Cthulu board - UPCB is basically a board which supports almost every gaming system ever (except the 360), cthulu is like a cut down version with supports PS3, PC and I think PS2? So you get a 360 stick and then a cthulu and you can then use your stick with all the useful consoles :)

I have a UPCB I bought from him a couple of years back, going to whack that into my TE when I get it, and then have the stick from nam!

Lennysaurus

Fuck that looks a little too difficult for me.

Im thinking of cancelling the two Horis I ordered for my cube and just building a couple from scratch out of old gamecube controllers  have.

Wii is getting quite a few fighting games this year.

gunsmoke

interesthing including blaze blue?
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Elixir

BB is only coming to the 360 and PS3.