• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Yifans [SFIV] Every weekday lunch 12:30 - 2pm (Esp. Wednesday)

Started by Hydro, February 03, 2009, 06:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ima be down there on wednesday this week playing MVC2 and playing a really shit Abel. Wont be down there long, but should be down from 12:30-1:30 and then again after about 3:30. (Criusy work day)

I'd love to have some matches against people that didnt play scrub Ken. (Decent Ken's are welcome)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Will

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 01, 2009, 09:42:57 AM
Ima be down there on wednesday this week playing MVC2 and playing a really shit Abel. Wont be down there long, but should be down from 12:30-1:30 and then again after about 3:30. (Criusy work day)

I'd love to have some matches against people that didnt play scrub Ken. (Decent Ken's are welcome)

Were you the dude with the red shirt on CvS2 yesterday?
Learning....

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Nope. Theres no CVS2 machine at yifans. If you mean MVC2, that doesnt sound like me either. I dont think i own a red shirt.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 04, 2009, 10:12:24 PM
Nope. Theres no CVS2 machine at yifans. If you mean MVC2, that doesnt sound like me either. I dont think i own a red shirt.
BIRRY WONG
pringles

gunsmoke

Quote from: iRONsoL on March 05, 2009, 06:17:43 PM
BIRRY WONG

BIRRDY
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

HoneyBadger

Sup guys, New here, I usually just lurk =P I'm the black haired white kid who plays Sagat =P Usually down there after work most days from like 10 past 5 => lateish
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Used to play a lot of turbo back in the day (When I was like 4 =P) I've been playing SF4 semi-seriously since yifans got it, but I'm still pretty bad at fighters. I was the Sagat at the uni tourney thing last night if anyone went =P

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

There are tournies occurring which I am not informed of? Gahhhh!!!!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

They're just casual and stuff, The only fun I had was trying to spell SUP everytime I won =/ Anyone keen for some Yifans at ~5:30?

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

I'm usually there at 12:30 lunch time...
BUt today maybe ill be there after work...i finish at 3 ish.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

I finish at 5 *cry* Then I gotta get there from Ponsonby Dx

MUMMYHALA

iMagneto

HoneyBadger

Probably, I play almost everything. If it was at Marvel, it would've been like a year or so ago though.

MUMMYHALA

Will

Haha o ok yea get mixed up with the team games and there names lol. IM usally the guy that wears the blue hoodie with white stripes and usally play after 3 til 5 when I can get down there and have some $$$
Learning....