• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter 4

Started by Gino, February 06, 2009, 07:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

It's mostly all fixed now, the odd problem but much better than it was before

moose!

Quote from: Barnstorm on December 11, 2009, 08:42:36 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on November 12, 2009, 06:34:11 AM
Because they don't care?

There are reasons why I never go to that arcade

this makes me so fuckin angry

wellington is just as bad if not worse
i know how easy and cheap it is to fix this shit but every fighting game in wellington has at least 1 button or joystick that does not work

i have pretty much come to the same conclusion as you flux and once my coin runs out on my tz card im done with welly timezone

Huh? In my experience Welly TZ is very good at dealing with game problems, I've never known any of there games to be out for long periods of time (as in more than a day), except for the ghosting/colour separation on 3S a few months back, and the current gummy button on 1P FP (which is more a feeling issue than a playability one).

And if you're in Wellington, have we met/played?

Barnstorm

we may have met i used to have dreads (chopped off a week ago)
not sure who you are tho

i play elena on 3rd strike

prefer marvel and alpha 3

marvel has been broken since i can remember i cant even air dash consistantly (not tri jump, just jump and hit 2punch)

alpha d/f on p1 side is poked

t6 buttons always seem to stick or not work and if they fix them they use fish n chip buttons

and they didnt even get sf4

plus play in auckland and they have good everything

moose!

Ahhh I think I know who you are- there aren't exactly many marvel players to choose from.

I'm the Remy guy, even though I pick Necro these days.  8)

Hydro

Gino, Al, I'm down on Sunday at about midday for about two hours or so. . . will be mackin it at TZ at the time. Hoep to see you both there! :D

Gino

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Barnstorm on December 11, 2009, 09:21:28 PM
plus play in auckland and they have good everything

Misinformation imo. >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

Good games today Hydro! It's awesome to play against your Viper, and you damn Claw is unreal! I think from now on I'll stick to my ryu.

Hydro

Quote from: Gino on December 20, 2009, 05:00:39 PM
Good games today Hydro! It's awesome to play against your Viper, and you damn Claw is unreal! I think from now on I'll stick to my ryu.

Great games Gino bro, I'm lovin your Blanka styles and Ryu goodness.

Sorry I couldn't stay longer today, still here in Hamilton at the Missus's Parents for an early Xmas Lunch/dinner.

CrazyMobius

Hoping the controls are fixed as I might be in there this weekend.

Gino

Please say sunday, or late saturday.
There was a little bit of trouble with the jab on the side closest to the middle of the shop, but I think that has been fixed now.
Give me a txt when you are there and I will drop on by. Shouldn't be too far away.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Gino on January 08, 2010, 03:01:30 PM
Please say sunday, or late saturday.
There was a little bit of trouble with the jab on the side closest to the middle of the shop, but I think that has been fixed now.
Give me a txt (XXXXXXXXXX) when you are there and I will drop on by. Shouldn't be too far away.

It will be earlish Sunday if anything. But may not happen as will be with family lol. I'll take your number down. cheers.

(Mind you, Blanka is one of my worst match ups...)

stereomonkey

gg Gino, Alan.  Now I think about it, what the heck happened to your other scrub characters Gino?  Are you maining Ryu only now?

Also, good night out boys.  Those hoegarrdens are the bomb! ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gino

SF4 now $1.50 a game, $1.40 on vip

Gino

All of hamilton = Sagat now