July 04, 2020, 11:08:58 pm

News:

WWBWD?


Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zos'la on May 04, 2011, 12:34:09 pm
Tonight, Wednesday and Tomorrow Thursday, Kevin, myself and possibly the Hue, iMagneto, Simonfish and some others will be at timezone after 5 pm.


Sweet I'll make sure I'm gone by 5pm. Too many hard players at TZ.

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 04, 2011, 02:13:13 pm
Sweet I'll make sure I'm gone by 5pm. Too many hard players at TZ.


... hope thats sarcasm... hard players is what get people motivated to improve right? hmmm
anyways.

@Stereo... just wanted to clarify :D don't pick on my words!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 04, 2011, 07:23:40 am
I haven't played AE Honda yet due to his jab headbutt nerf. Does he have any buffs at all?

Dont really know tbh, but last time time i played his s.hp (chop) seemed a bit better (priority) but it could be just me making things up in my head ::). I havent played enough to notice any buffs/differences. Definitely a bit harder to win now with the bloody jab headbutt nerf!

also dave is freee
pringles

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: zos'la on May 04, 2011, 12:34:09 pm
Tonight, Wednesday and Tomorrow Thursday, Kevin, myself and possibly the Hue, iMagneto, Simonfish and some others will be at timezone after 5 pm.


ill see u guys there,

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 04, 2011, 02:13:13 pm
Sweet I'll make sure I'm gone by 5pm. Too many hard players at TZ.


GG's crazymobius for today at TZ, was hoping we could play a few more b4 u left

peace

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zos'la on May 04, 2011, 02:29:31 pm
... hope thats sarcasm... hard players is what get people motivated to improve right? hmmm
anyways.



Not always. Depends on the day.

iMagneto

GG to Goku_kakarot and Crazymobius =)

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: [NIUE]iRONSoL on May 04, 2011, 02:46:51 pm
Dont really know tbh, but last time time i played his s.hp (chop) seemed a bit better (priority) but it could be just me making things up in my head ::). I havent played enough to notice any buffs/differences. Definitely a bit harder to win now with the bloody jab headbutt nerf!

honda is freee


fix'd
The New Generation Clockw0rk

CrazyMobius

Quote from: iMagneto on May 04, 2011, 11:48:09 pm
GG to Goku_kakarot and Crazymobius =)


Yeah. Those were actually some of the most fun games I've had on AE.

goku_kakarot77

had a mean TZ session of AE yesterday evening, GG's to crazymobius, imagneto and simonfish

zos'la

Reminder that there is another gathering tonight at TZ, from 5 pm onwards.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: zos'la on May 05, 2011, 12:08:24 pm
Reminder that there is another gathering tonight at TZ, from 5 pm onwards.


exactly 5pm on the dot? ill come but gotta gym around 6ish

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on May 05, 2011, 01:38:08 pm
exactly 5pm on the dot? ill come but gotta gym around 6ish
What gym you go to bro?

zos'la

i will be there after 6, the others might be early.
we dont usually finish till 9-10 along with dinner and the aftermaths of the session.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Good games to goku today. Pity lunch time is so short now.

Go Up