• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

they need better SF$ cab buttons..
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on August 27, 2010, 09:11:45 AM
they need better SF$ cab buttons..

All the SF4 capinets are shit, including the ones in Yiffaan's now that we are using Lagless for our stuff.

Please Yiffans... please get decent screens for Super IV.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Next time one of you guys is down there, can you check what date the Guitar Hero Arcade comp is? I know it's sometime this month, but I won't be in town for the next 2 weeks. Then me and smoof gonna beast them all for more free credit.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on September 02, 2010, 06:52:10 PM
Next time one of you guys is down there, can you check what date the Guitar Hero Arcade comp is? I know it's sometime this month, but I won't be in town for the next 2 weeks. Then me and smoof gonna beast them all for more free credit.

18th i think dude.  Also Damn... as soon as I saw it I was like, fuck yeah wheres mason to get me some free creds yo!

Actually fuck smoof!  Take me!  At least Im gonna actually go there and start playing cause of BB hahaha.

In other News, Animal Kaiser 3 is fucking AWESOME!!!!!

I saw some dude playing elephant, so i picked it and the elephant can grab people, throw them in the air, and then smash them with a tree trunk like Babe Ruth hitting a homerun!!! Its awesome!

And then a Dolphin made a magic volcano explode the elephant with lava!! OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG!

AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMMEEEEEE!!!!

Seriously mason you have to get me the free credit so that I can power my elephant up.

originaljulz

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 02, 2010, 07:07:04 PM
18th i think dude.  Also Damn... as soon as I saw it I was like, fuck yeah wheres mason to get me some free creds yo!

Actually fuck smoof!  Take me!  At least Im gonna actually go there and start playing cause of BB hahaha.

In other News, Animal Kaiser 3 is fucking AWESOME!!!!!

I saw some dude playing elephant, so i picked it and the elephant can grab people, throw them in the air, and then smash them with a tree trunk like Babe Ruth hitting a homerun!!! Its awesome!

And then a Dolphin made a magic volcano explode the elephant with lava!! OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG!

AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMMEEEEEE!!!!

Seriously mason you have to get me the free credit so that I can power my elephant up.

Animal Kaiser is THE SHIT man. I love that game lol.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on September 02, 2010, 07:28:17 PM
Animal Kaiser is THE SHIT man. I love that game lol.

If my elephant turns into a robot elephant, I may orgasm on the spot.

Seriously though.  Who ever thought of this game needs to applauded.  Its like when animals attack but with Dragonball Z powers.

Is there a tier list?  Im thinking of getting a Hippo and a Gorilla as well.

originaljulz

Hahaha I'll show you my cards if I ever see you down there.

And there aren't really tiers, it's just rarity = how good the card is.

massi4h

HoneyBadger

Fuck I forgot about 100%ing the bass cause I'm the best GH bass player in NZ. Ahahahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

originaljulz

Gonna go to some Code Red party at 12, so will be here most of the night till then probably.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Just googled animal kaiser. looks fucking epic. Keen to make a great horned owl or a narwhal.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

If you guys are keen, I sell Animal Kaiser cards. I have near all of them, and I can make matching sets for you etc. Save you spending heaps on the machine to get a particular set, because it just gives you cards at random xD

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Of course lol, just putting it out there. I got all my cards legit, and didn't buy any of them. I have like 2 of the best matching sets in the game >,<

originaljulz

It's also a good option for when they hold the tournaments for it, and you want some decent cards.