• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on September 14, 2010, 10:05:23 PM
Player 2 stick still crap, Lenny?

I might be down there tomorrow before 4:30 when I have to leave for work, but I will more probably be there on Thursday for a few hours before 4:30 cos of half price :D

I might be down there round 2ish, but I'll definitely be down there on Thurdsday, cause a friend of mine and I are gonna play Animal Kaiser.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

Oh shit, it's double dollars tomorrow. I'll definitely be in tomorrow then. And I'll most prob be in Thursday too in that case.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

Had some neat games of Tekken today.  Def starting to get the hang of it a bit better.  Have a Bob card named "Fatty Boomba".  lol

Also scored a sweet rare card today from Animal Kaiser called "Icarus the eagle" or something like that.  Its all shiny and stuff and has pretty high stats on it too.  Also found out that Timezone will be getting an update to it in late october! yay!

originaljulz

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 17, 2010, 12:09:00 AM
Had some neat games of Tekken today.  Def starting to get the hang of it a bit better.  Have a Bob card named "Fatty Boomba".  lol

Also scored a sweet rare card today from Animal Kaiser called "Icarus the eagle" or something like that.  Its all shiny and stuff and has pretty high stats on it too.  Also found out that Timezone will be getting an update to it in late october! yay!

That was my first rare card as well! Goooo Icarus, he's a badass. Even though he's not as good as all my other cards, I will never sell or trade him away lol.

Also, gogo Animal Kaiser ver.4. Better get all the rares you can out of ver.3, because once it's gone, it's gone. (You can use ver.3 in ver.4)

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on September 17, 2010, 01:33:39 AM
That was my first rare card as well! Goooo Icarus, he's a badass. Even though he's not as good as all my other cards, I will never sell or trade him away lol.

Also, gogo Animal Kaiser ver.4. Better get all the rares you can out of ver.3, because once it's gone, it's gone. (You can use ver.3 in ver.4)

Yah my mate you hat I introduced you to the other day is hooked lol.  He was super pissed when I got that rare too hahaha.  Apparently he is going down today to spend shitloads and get a rare monster out of it.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

woo played some top tier animal kaiser today!!! i said i wanted a panda and i got a fucken PANDA!!!
pringles

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: [NIUE]iRONSoL on September 23, 2010, 05:46:51 PM
woo played some top tier animal kaiser today!!! i said i wanted a panda and i got a fucken PANDA!!!

FUCK YOU ALL I GOT WAS A DUMB AZ BLUE MIRACLE CARD......VOLCANIC WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT IT IS ITS NOT A PANDA CARD

so disappointed, but im gonna try rob some rich tourists and spend heaps on animal kaiser....that game is so epic......THE EPIC EPICNESS OF EPICDOM
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Lennysaurus

Hahaha a friend of mine has been down almost every day playing it since I introduced him to it.  Apparently he has his whole workplace into it now.

originaljulz

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 23, 2010, 05:57:45 PM
Hahaha a friend of mine has been down almost every day playing it since I introduced him to it.  Apparently he has his whole workplace into it now.

That's awesome lol. Ever since I got all the best sets I don't really have much reason to play other than versing people. (No point playing to collect cards).

Hopefully I can see more people down there to play against nowadays lol.

Also Lenny, duno if you read in the other thread, but they put a sanwa stick into the P2 side on BB:CS

samurai black

cunts, do i have start playing animal kaiser as well?

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

ALL NIUEANS PLAY ANIMAL KAISER UNLESS THEY HAVE JOBS OR GFS...OR WIVES :P

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

OMG GUYZ N E WUN WANT TRADE 4 MY ELEPHANT?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

originaljulz

Lol I won the Animal Kaiser tournament on Saturday. If any of you guys are going to Armageddon on the Sat, you might see me compete on the main stage. It's the regionals I think.

Elixir

Anyone know what shooters this place has? I've never been.