• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Beware HK on 1P side does not work. 1P joystick is a bit funny too. :/

gunsmoke

Same with the mvc2 player one as well is fuck
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah we put in a new sanwa on 1p side today , joystick is mint as now . hk still not working , we put new sanwas on both machines and it still doesnt go , somethings wrong on the arcade board apparently , technician will try fix it or its gotta be sent back .

theyre getting another 2 cabinets with ae next week for total of 4 player ssf4 ae cabs .
goooooo timezone !!!!!!!!!!!

cheers for helping us out today andy (wong) , if you's can get the aspect ratio sussed on all 4 cabs im sure tz will get heaps of us down there
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Rorooze

meaaan. Birry, what time you heading down the next few days? I'll bring the PCB's with me if you want.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Rorooze on December 26, 2010, 09:08:36 PM
meaaan. Birry, what time you heading down the next few days? I'll bring the PCB's with me if you want.

Hey give my shit to bill too cause Ill get it off him at work or something.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im working 2pm-10 the next 2 days, so ill probably try to fit in a couple hours beforehand each day
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on December 26, 2010, 07:51:46 PM

theyre getting another 2 cabinets with ae next week for total of 4 player ssf4 ae cabs .
goooooo timezone !!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome news. How was Ken?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah hes better , lots of combos into sweep are nice and easy for untechable knockdown mixups  , c.mp combos into c.mk and lotsa other things now , sweep faster etc , still has both the normal tatsu lol copter escape from corner and the ex one also  .
so guess hes the only shoto that can corner escape now , tho im sure i saw mason also able to do it with sakura ?

so yeah hes definately alot better now ,

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

also id suggest everyone go in either today or tommorow as its still double dollars at the moment .

ie yesterday i brought 30 worth of credit and got $60 worth , plus because i had over $50 credit i got a vip card for discounted games and another $5 credit .
so ive got $65 credit for $30 .

seeing as theyre going to have 4 cabs and timezone will be place to be for now , im gonna put another $100 on today and get another $100 free credit .

yay , also from 7pm to 10pm tonight its $10 freeplay for 3 hours .
lots of vs games tonight !!!

gogoogogoogogogogoog

Rorooze

I'm gonna try head down today, if not then definitely tomorrow!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yip its last day for double dollars tommorow

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on December 27, 2010, 10:27:16 AM
yeah hes better , lots of combos into sweep are nice and easy for untechable knockdown mixups  , c.mp combos into c.mk and lotsa other things now , sweep faster etc , still has both the normal tatsu lol copter escape from corner and the ex one also  .
so guess hes the only shoto that can corner escape now , tho im sure i saw mason also able to do it with sakura ?

so yeah hes definately alot better now ,

Yeah her's is the same as SSF4. The normal one is kaka if they're not standing right in front of you, but the EX kara is almost as good as ken's EX kara. I'm happy she's still got that lol. Akuma's is wierd in that it feels shorter when just doing a normal cross up tatsu if you try it a bit earlier, but I think that will just make it easier to land. U2 working on crouchers and short people now is cool, but still pretty shit damage cause of teleport scaling.

IR U IM B IL E

No talk of AE using the card system so I'm guessing you cant..? Gonna head in tomorrow for sure.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Card system is japan exclusive. Same as vanilla.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.