• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

stupid Fish, I'll be in HK in 2 weeks and abit, you gona be around?

Also, will be at timeZone at 12:30 ish today.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

JackSmash

Im gonna be there at about 2pm today. Need someone to come and teach me some Bureiburu.

zos'la

lol blazeblue... yuck :)

i might come back after work... 3 ish

ABC_SMN

what t... f..... Zos...
you coming to HK for 2 weeks.?
O well.. Hk hasnt yet have SSSF4.... that's why lm up here
When are you coming to HK? gimme the date
lm also going to Japan in 9th Feb. for 6 days
Makoto has buffed?
I feel like my Abel Ultra is Nerf alot!!!  >:(
So sad***

Also I like to ask about the Match up for Yun, I assume it should be about the same as Yang.
Gimme an idea which is the best and worse match up guys... cheers :D
lm planning to use some new character in SSSF4..... Yun and Yang is already trying for myself....
I mean 1 more..... Better to be some Rushes char plz :P

You guys Still waiting for Yifans to have SSSF4???

Rorooze

yifans hasn't got it but timezone does. yifans monitors are laggy anyway so it's not a big deal really.

zos'la

Simon, Yun and Yang match up for Abel is quite easy, they suck pretty hard against gropplers.. but then againt Abel is half Glopper to me....
Anyways, your roll pretty much get u out of most their mixups and they can't really stay too close to you because of ur command grab, so its kinda harder for them than u.
Yun is more rush down, Yang is more.... half zoning, poking type character with some good mixups.
I think Yun is stronger than Yang by far.
I just don't have the money to spend to learn them both to a competitive level...so ill stick with the vinilla SSF4 characters lol ><

I will be in Hk on 27th Jan, till 1st Feb, Flying to Japan on the 1st of Feb and staying till the 9th of Feb. I will be meeting up with Tokido as well.
Come find mE la!!!!

@Rorooze,
I really don't find it a big difference with the screens in Tz and Yifans? -.- might just be me, but I find it a big difference from TZ and teh Giga monitors...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yang is 'better' overall apprently, since he has a more solid moveset and an easy as learning curve. Yun can deal larger chunks of damage in quick succession, which is why a lot of people think he's better than yang. Plus all the daigo dickriders are like "omg daigo uses yun he must be the best yaaaaarrr" 

And I read somewhere that only yang has trouble with grapplers. Yun supposedly does quite well against them.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[8-----D] Toots

Seiei enbu has alot more potential than genei jin. I think by itself it pushes Yang ahead of Yun

Yun just does more damage in most scenarios but can only apply pressure with dive kicks. Yang has stronger pressure through rekkas and dive kicks  but fairly low damage. Considering they both have low hp pools they dont do much damage outside of their supers which might hold them back from being top of the tops.

zos'la

from playing only the last few weeks I feel:

Yang's U2 Definitely better.
Yang got better pokes
Average mixup and pressure. (I think)

Yun got better AA
Yun has more dmging combo's
Good pressure game and mixups.
Yun got better Super.

I think they both fail against the likes of Gief.... though this is speculation from my point of view, maybe at higher lvl play it might be different.
Though I do aggree with u with regards to Yang being easier to Learn than Yun.

I like Ben's comments better than urs WonG!!!

btw, Heading to TZ now, hope there is someone I can challenge against :( need some pew pew practice. LOL

DVS

Quote from: zos'la on January 11, 2011, 09:52:16 AM

@Rorooze,
I really don't find it a big difference with the screens in Tz and Yifans? -.- might just be me, but I find it a big difference from TZ and teh Giga monitors...

Shit I kinda have to agree with Andy there......Giga gives me kittens when I play there. I guess I'm used to Yifans though....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man i thought the TZ monitor looked like shit. I haven't even seen the Yifans ones.

Arcades are shit compared to console and te stick.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

@Weez, Tz monitors are fine, its the resolution that is messed up on ONE of the machine the lower one, the higher machine is just fine.
The yifan monitors are superb when it comes to graphics, well teh bravo ones anyways, but ppl say it lags, so um yeah thats that, I don't find it much difference in speed compared to Tz and ppl say Tz monitors are better?
ANYWAYS that is just my opinion :) but whatever lol.

GG's today with Kevin, good practice with Yun and Gief :) loving it!!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

heading into tz now . should be there 12-12.30ish .
hope to see some of you there :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[8-----D] Toots

to anyone who thinks yuns super is better

go to the 1:00 mark

good chance that yang will end up having unblockables