• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 15, 2011, 06:09:59 AM
I need to play a new character. Playing Fuerte makes me rage. I know what im doing, but my timing is fucked, so it doesnt come out properly.

Its looking like Yun atm. I hate myself for getting on that train, but hes pretty fucking fun. And Cody respects my beast Genei-Jin combo. c.lk, c.lk, s.lp, s.mp -> Shoulder -> Genei Jin, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder.

THATS 35% DAMAGE BABY

Damn I was hoping for a Yun vs Yang rematch in AE from our 3s match at Nats. That was some high level shit right there  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

My 3s Yang is pretty fucking beast. I dont know if you saw me super through Masons fireball. The crowd exploded.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Thanks for the games last night Jack Euan Smoof and Ben! EX duck ftw lol.

wong

I fixed the resolution on the right hand side cab :)

Thanks for helping me out Andy and Kevin.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CptMunta

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on January 15, 2011, 07:57:36 PM
shot dude . how did you do it ???

Yeah we are apparently having the same issue down here. Can't find the dipswitch for it. How's it done. That we we can have the proper resolution all set up when we send your cabs to you  :P
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 15, 2011, 01:07:27 PM
My 3s Yang is pretty fucking beast. I dont know if you saw me super through Masons fireball. The crowd exploded.

I think I just left before you guys started to go and play one of my HDR games. I seriously remember the crowd exploding and Smoof's signature BIRRRRY WONG!!!!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

wong

Quote from: CptMunta on January 15, 2011, 09:12:01 PM
Yeah we are apparently having the same issue down here. Can't find the dipswitch for it. How's it done. That we we can have the proper resolution all set up when we send your cabs to you  :P

Send them up to Auckland and I'll fix it for you.

Andy and kevin keep quiet :)

Neal

Nice work fixing the res and aspect ratio! I'll be in soonish mainly to hunt for Tekken ranks but I'll probably play some Street Fighter as well.

CptMunta

Quote from: wong on January 15, 2011, 09:54:11 PM
Send them up to Auckland and I'll fix it for you.

Andy and kevin keep quiet :)

Nah best to tell us how to fix it to save yourself the hassle. Timezone are more likely to send it up if it's working properly :P ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lost my licence last night for demerit points after i dropped josh off last night lol .
enjoy ae boys , see you just before easter weekend in 3 months  :-[

xkheretic

fucking josh, that pig magnet.

trains out of puke are np bro.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [SAS]xkheretic on January 16, 2011, 09:29:44 PM
fucking josh, that pig magnet.

trains out of puke are np bro.

yeah its the getting home part . dont think they come out at all late

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Aww man that sucks bro. Were you driving drunk?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

na 100 demerit points for speeding . made me leave my car at manukau and got a ride home in the cop car lol .

had to get becca to pick car up this morning