• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

I'll be in ALL Thursday, I'm gonna have to finally give TZ some money damnit lol. Need to use that double dollars deal some time.

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: massi4h on January 25, 2011, 09:21:37 PM
I'll be in ALL Thursday, I'm gonna have to finally give TZ some money damnit lol. Need to use that double dollars deal some time.

Sweet. These last 2 days I've been turning up during my lunch only to try and beat the high scores. See you then!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

massi4h

Have you beat my Sakura high score yet? I lost to Seth though which kinda sucks.

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: massi4h on January 25, 2011, 10:52:47 PM
Have you beat my Sakura high score yet? I lost to Seth though which kinda sucks.

Dont think so. Ive only placed in top 20 so far with Guile and Seth. Haha bummer.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

You guys would be happy :) I got first hands on lawl.
See u guys when I'm back from Hk and Japan.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

IR U IM B IL E

All I remember is the left cab has akuma at number 1 and I know Bill's Fuerte is number 4.

zos'la

we are teh 3rd country to have capcom hating us LOL. you guys will know when you're in TZ today.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

I was there this morning at about 7-30 trying stuff.  Will post my thoughts up later.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

redtie

PM chch the codes and we will PM you chunli bitmap nudes

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

massi4h

OK well if there's 4 cabs you dicks better all come tomorrow.