• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

Will be down sometime today, not sure when though :O

samurai black

today was fun. i do have fun playing your akuma jack, even if i get smashed.

and dont be a softcock and play mgs3. none of this 'i cant play with the camera' nonsense

AND UPLOAD THE VIDEO SMOOF, I WANNA GIVE IT 5 STARS AND PUT IT IN MY FAVOURITES HAHA

massi4h

Lol that was epic.

But yeah awesome day today, when all you guys left I had one more game, but then it ended up being a 28 win streak before the connection dropped (against mostly tekken players though) with Evil Ryu. Damn he can do a ~400 damage combo without meter which is jump in hk, hp xx mk flip kick, cr.mp xx l.tatsu, hp.srk. And with fadcs you can loop the hp xx mk flip kick, cr.mp xx fireball fadc for heaps of stun. Found alot of fun with him now.

Also he can do l.tatsu, lp.srk, fadc, ex shaku, U1 as a juggle but the ultra does almost no damage. Looks cool though haha.

CrazyMobius

After seeing Evil Ryu and Oni in action I must say that they indeed aren't just Shoto Clones. Oni's body shape is totally different to Akuma's.

That airborne raging demon was pretty mint also Mason.

scribble

Yea E.Ryu and Oni look interesting.

It was cool to catch up and have some games with you all, and thanks Smoof, for the Yang walkthrough.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

brooo TZ the new street fighter place to be haha

man if any tekken players wanna teach me how to smash face on tekken im kean as to learn......and then i can teach you how to make it out of the low tier bracket at ranbats.... ::) :P
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Neal

Quote from: [NIUE] Optimus DAVE on February 02, 2011, 07:36:59 PM
brooo TZ the new street fighter place to be haha

man if any tekken players wanna teach me how to smash face on tekken im kean as to learn......and then i can teach you how to make it out of the low tier bracket at ranbats.... ::) :P

Yeah bro I can teach you how to play T6, just have a jam on it next time you're in TZ. I don't know if I'll be getting out of the low tier bracket any time soon, but it would be nice to level up a bit.

wong

Half price is on today due to the power outage yesterday!
Come play :)

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

JackSmash

Gonna be there at 1 today for a few.

wong

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

bro I'll come play some t6 just show me some raven combos.....wesley snipes is gangsta
The New Generation Clockw0rk

HoneyBadger

Is anyone going down after work? Nobody was there after work yesterday =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

iMagneto

I'm Coming down this Thursday Afternooon around 1pm... Practice hard with Yang :)