• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Going to be in timezone today after work, around 4 pm. Half price games, so come down :)
leave that MvC3 at home when u feel like having a laugh, come down for some SSF4 AE, where the real competition gaming is at :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

I wonder how "make believe" competition would fare...
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

lol... awww don't be like that :) u should come down and see^^

CrazyMobius

massi4h

Oh yeah, TZ's running an AE tournament today starting at 1. I don't think sign ups are full so people should just come along. Prize is only $30/$20/$10 of tz credit but it's still a tournament for AE which we haven't had yet.

originaljulz

Lol wtf that's so small. First place for Animal Kaiser tournaments are like, $100.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro Animal Kaiser is pretty fucking hype. You were there for that tournament at Armageddon. You saw how hype dat shit was when that lil kid was beasting with his shark.

Shit all over that bionic arm come back.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Quote from: HoneyBadger on March 19, 2011, 12:31:40 PM
Not anymore they're not.

Not since Ver. 5 anyway. Shitty as cards in this version, so noone plays. All got nerfed.
Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 19, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
Bro Animal Kaiser is pretty fucking hype. You were there for that tournament at Armageddon. You saw how hype dat shit was when that lil kid was beasting with his shark.

Shit all over that bionic arm come back.

Nah the kid was using his scorpion. His dad was using the shark.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Pinolicious

Anybody go to that tournament?  What was the result?
<PSN> Kriselda

massi4h

Andy won (played akuma the whole tournament, then switched to Fei Long after Kevin took the first set in the final)
Kevin came second (Gief)
And Tony came third with his gay ass Yun :D And he used Ryu vs Kevin but still couldn't win.

zos'la

lol... was some good games, freaking Kevin always putting me on teh edge. GGs to those I played and Tony's Yun is gay... I am going to have to lame it up against him next time -.-
I took some pictures and post them on my blog, couldnt get any Video's as I was running late and forgot~~

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: zos'la on March 21, 2011, 09:32:58 AM
lol... was some good games, freaking Kevin always putting me on teh edge. GGs to those I played and Tony's Yun is gay... I am going to have to lame it up against him next time -.-
I took some pictures and post them on my blog, couldnt get any Video's as I was running late and forgot~~

next time can you eff off with ur demon flip lol jokes GG's to everyone

peace

zos'la

haha, u need to record ur matches and watch them, u will see ur mistakes and the strategy I used, especially after the first round. If you notice the first round was pretty much a close win for me (20% health?), but second and 3rd round I had about 80% life when u were KO. So take a closer look at teh match after and see where it went wrong :)
As for demon flip... tbh I don't even know the timing for it...for the more experience Akuma players such as Jack adn Mason, I prolly look like a scrub the way I do them lol.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: zos'la on March 22, 2011, 08:25:34 AM
haha, u need to record ur matches and watch them, u will see ur mistakes and the strategy I used, especially after the first round. If you notice the first round was pretty much a close win for me (20% health?), but second and 3rd round I had about 80% life when u were KO. So take a closer look at teh match after and see where it went wrong :)
As for demon flip... tbh I don't even know the timing for it...for the more experience Akuma players such as Jack adn Mason, I prolly look like a scrub the way I do them lol.

yeah bro ur right, after i played you i learned from it so when i played mason i had to work my way in slowly, but there must be a way to avoid that flip , everyone gets caught in it :(

ps do u have the vids by anychance?

peace