• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

I saw Tz had 500 tickets could be redeemed for $20. So winning against A rated player could win u 30+ tickets but losing cost u 10tickets , how ever the figures work out best.
-work to live not live to work-><>

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

zos'la

Will be at timezone tonight with Kevin, Simon, imagneto till late :) come down if anyone is near.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

dammit i would have been keen had i not seen how bad the easter traffic is especially heading into town .
next time !!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Rorooze

Yes, traffic is very bad. Really clogged at Mt Wellington. Getting home tonight will be shite. If I happen to get a smooth run I might head into TZ

IR U IM B IL E

I'll have a jam after work today to wait for the traffic to die down.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

massi4h

Went down, got raped by Rumble. He left, took his game. Then got raped by Kevin. He left, took his game. Then raped some poor guy who didn't know how to play and then left. This game is stink.

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

samurai black

rape or be raped. sounds like prison

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Quote from: massi4h on April 21, 2011, 10:02:07 PM
Went down, got raped by Rumble. He left, took his game. Then got raped by Kevin. He left, took his game. Then raped some poor guy who didn't know how to play and then left. This game is stink.

Hahaha was that guy you raped a T Hawk player?

massi4h

Na, he started with gief and when his fullscreen lariats weren't working he went to Akuma. Then went to Ken. Against his ken I won the first round by only doing upkicks. Basically I'd stand next to him and no matter what he'd either jump at me or mash an uppercut. You think he'd learn, but some people just don't understand. It's quite bad cause I'm trying to teach him not to keep jumping and doing uppercuts but not once did he even attempt just to walk forward...

IR U IM B IL E

Haha shot Mason. Was pretty mean at TZ yesterday. I should go there more often after work. GGs to Kevin, Andy, Jack, Rory, Mason, Cody, Fong, Rufus/Guy guy and Honda guy.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

CrazyMobius

Went to TZ at 12:00 today but was empty. Stink buzz.

nztauranga

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 22, 2011, 02:23:28 PM
Went to TZ at 12:00 today but was empty. Stink buzz.
it would be gd if they had a camera @ Tz. So we could log into there site to check camera who's playing.
-work to live not live to work-><>

CrazyMobius