• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 23, 2011, 10:09:35 AM
Anyone going today say 12pm?

You know there is a session going on up at Giga today from 12pm till 5pm aye?

Just letting you know in cae.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Yeah I was working. I just go down in my lunch break. I thought some people might go there to warm up first.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Quote from: massi4h on April 22, 2011, 12:45:18 PM
Na, he started with gief and when his fullscreen lariats weren't working he went to Akuma. Then went to Ken. Against his ken I won the first round by only doing upkicks. Basically I'd stand next to him and no matter what he'd either jump at me or mash an uppercut. You think he'd learn, but some people just don't understand. It's quite bad cause I'm trying to teach him not to keep jumping and doing uppercuts but not once did he even attempt just to walk forward...

Hahaha I'm sure he was that T Hawk player I played.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Hey who was that pro I was playing last night at A.E?

massi4h

Oh you're the Fei Long player? Surprisingly mean, I wasn't expecting that. You were playing really well and a good zoning and poking game. That was me you were playing.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Oh nice to meet you man and thanks. Your Sakura was awesome and I think you were still tired from that dancing game and thats why I beat your Yun lol.

massi4h

Nah lol I barely know how to play Yun. I thought, hey time to have some fun with Yun. Oh shit this guy's good.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Hahaha you were too good I knew that you would kick my ass when you picked Sakura and btw I loved those combos. I was hoping to see if that T Hawk player was there last night lol.

originaljulz

Lmao you play DDR, Mason? That I wanna see.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: originaljulz on April 25, 2011, 01:30:59 PM
Lmao you play DDR, Mason? That I wanna see.

Only when the ladies are around and they're not falling for his "I have ice cream, get in the van" pick up line.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

I played itg for a bit a couple years ago when I won heaps of tz credit. Pretty much haven't played in ages though and just had a quick game last night after I topped up.

Though for obvious reasons I get pretty tired, pretty fast.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Need to go back to the islands and climb some coconut trees mason. Get calves like me and Richard.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

leave him alone bill, mason is just practicing his moves for when he hits up le puha this weekend  ;D

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 25, 2011, 02:55:59 PM
Need to go back to the islands and climb some coconut trees mason. Get calves like me and Richard.

Taro and corned beef is what Mason really needs... And hit up le pusa'aisa, not le puha whatever that is  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion