• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 27, 2011, 03:33:32 PM
Fuck they still havent sent me a gold card. I should hit them up.

Did you order for one Bill? you have to get them order it and sent to your address.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

IR U IM B IL E

I'm kinda hazy on this as I didnt really ask what my options are, but I lost my gold card last year and only recently (when AE came out) got another tz card but the blue v.i.p card.

Can I get a replacement gold card for the one I lost?
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

HoneyBadger

Easy bro, just tell them your deets at the counter.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

yeh tell them ur details, they should be able to look it up...

Bill you're making me hesitate, Im still waiting for my gold card I ordered last week lol... I'm gona remind them everyday now !!!! hohohoho

xFIST_0F_FURYx

gg Mason I actually wanted to pick Dan but you already selected him lol.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

A New Warrior has Entered the Ring !

massi4h

Haha sweet as bro. Dan's awesome. I heard he got new links, but the ones I thought he had were wrong (or I failed them). I heard standing light is +7 on hit now, I'll have to go check it. Cr.strong still can't combo into dankyaku though.

And wtf you're back now Hue?

IR U IM B IL E

Shot goku_kakarot77. Those Guile mirrors really require your zoning game to be on point. So annoying! lol
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on April 28, 2011, 08:23:35 AM
Shot goku_kakarot77. Those Guile mirrors really require your zoning game to be on point. So annoying! lol

GG yeah bro the annoying prob my worst matchup another guile lol, btw got the fk fade to ultra 2 on lockdown i was missing the B+focus attack now i can do it 80 percent of the time

GG

zos'la

Will be in TZ today at lunch 12:30 and after work 6:30 :)

nztauranga

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on April 28, 2011, 10:44:29 AM
GG yeah bro the annoying prob my worst matchup another guile lol, btw got the fk fade to ultra 2 on lockdown i was missing the B+focus attack now i can do it 80 percent of the time

GG
bro, Fk fadc ultra 2 - if u can keep this locked down, your Gilly would be solid. I've got silly fingers as of rite now and keep back dashing after fk with ultra 0 .lol
-work to live not live to work-><>

massi4h

Tbh it's not even close to being important in his game. Especially now in AE with the even weaker damage. As long as you got trade fk to ultra you should be all good. Might be down there around 6:30 as well.

JackSmash

I'll be there at 6:30 as well. I have a new Evil Ryu theory that needs testing  :-X

massi4h

Lol what is it? I bet I know the answer