• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSmash

massi4h

[8-----D] Toots

Jack and mason talking about theories in sf4 = How to land jump in demon

Skullator

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on April 28, 2011, 12:24:48 PM
Jack and mason talking about theories in sf4 = How to land jump in demon

lol

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: massi4h on April 28, 2011, 11:58:59 AM
Tbh it's not even close to being important in his game. Especially now in AE with the even weaker damage. As long as you got trade fk to ultra you should be all good. Might be down there around 6:30 as well.

I agree with Mason here. Ultra 2 in AE does crap damage now it's not even worth it. Fadc ultra 2 is only good when you wanna bust out dem shades  8)

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

HoneyBadger

Nah bro, frame tarps. Do da sweep den do da uppacut unblonkabel
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

JackSmash

HoneyBadger

OH BRO INFINITIES

btw crouching strong, axe kick, crouching strong, axe kick is not an infinite
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

I think ER's demon has some invincibility, I need to test that I guess. Hop kick can kara into it, but the overhead kick move can't seem to super cancel into it, I didn't test with fireballs though.

nztauranga

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on April 28, 2011, 12:56:55 PM
I agree with Mason here. Ultra 2 in AE does crap damage now it's not even worth it. Fadc ultra 2 is only good when you wanna bust out dem shades  8)
yeah fk>fadc>ultra2 proli best on round finishers, one wonders if its worth 2 Ex bars tho on 1st and 2nd round. I think a blocked guile ultra 2 does the same damage as the fk fadc U2..yet to test. U2 damage that is. Guile shooting blanks is he on AE? Be gd once this game comes to console. I'll make an effort nxt week thursday evening to come to Bk Tz..traffic to city has been an easy hour sitting from East tamaki after 5pm let alone parking drama's..when an event or numbers are high at Tz i'l make the effort to come down. 
-work to live not live to work-><>

nztauranga

-work to live not live to work-><>

xFIST_0F_FURYx

ggs to everyone that was at TZ today

CrazyMobius

Anyone going to TZ this afternoon? Say 16:30?

massi4h

ggs last night guys, was heaps of fun with Hue back and like 10 of us there. xpunch as well who I haven't seen in ages. I might be there around that time today Simon.