• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Cybergamer Online Street Figher Ladder

Started by rj aus, March 10, 2009, 12:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rj aus

Hey,

This is my first post here at nzism, only just found your community.

Just letting everyone know about cybergamer.com.au.  We run ladders and leagues for a range of games on both PC and Xbox-360.  At the moment we have a Street Fighter IV ladder going for Xbox-360.  There is also a $100 prize up for grabs.  There are over 35 players signed up and playing the competition is hotting up.

Hope everyone here with street fighter IV on xbox checks it out.

We also have ladders for Halo 3, Cod 4, Cod 5, Halo Wars, Skate 2 and Gears of War.

Thanks,

RJ Aus

www.cybergamer.com.au/xbox360/

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Sounds interesting, I'll have a read about it.

Cheers,
--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im definitely interested. Ill sign up once i get my 360 back and im not so shit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

The only real reason I'm hesitant is due to time zones - my experience with cross-tasman ladders/competitions is that it's kind of annoying syncing up with the Aussies...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Well, Perth is considerably further out time-wise, not to mention the hassle that various Daylight Savings regimes bring in...

rj aus

Great to see people signing up.  Timezones is a pain, but something we have to live with.  Just letting you know all the ladder times are in AEDT.  You can change your timezone in your profile but it doesnt change the times on the ladders (only chat rooms).

At least with street figher IV lag is not a big issue. :) If you can get around the timezone issue we will have a very big comp.