• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Hi all Blackstar here

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, March 16, 2009, 11:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Live in pukekohe , once a month I amble into yiffans fo the day and play with a mate .
Pretty much playing sf4 and HD remix only tho you will probably find me on the hyper fighting arcade at yiffans :)

If theres anyone living out my way Ive got a 46" X series bravia with a couple of hori sticks on my 360 if anyone wants to drop in for a few games or just add my xbox live gamertag and have some matches online .
Im hella rusty but should get up to speed soon enough , especially getting schooled by lenny lol  ;D .
Probably see most of you sat if your going to the tourny at RVB .
I will get reamed but be good to meet a few other fighting game fans and lax out with a beer and some challenges .

Anyway better get my ass to bed  :D

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Hey man, welcome!

It was great joining that xbla party and hearing Lenny teaching you some Boxer stuff, we need more tutoring going on - so if you (or anyone) ever has any questions, just fire away!

Hopefully we can get some better games in sometime, unlike that laggy shitfest last night! It can't have only been you though, because it was pretty horribly laggy when I was playing Lenny as well... hopefully will be a one-off!

See you on Sat :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on March 17, 2009, 07:59:01 AM
Hey man, welcome!

It was great joining that xbla party and hearing Lenny teaching you some Boxer stuff, we need more tutoring going on - so if you (or anyone) ever has any questions, just fire away!

Hopefully we can get some better games in sometime, unlike that laggy shitfest last night! It can't have only been you though, because it was pretty horribly laggy when I was playing Lenny as well... hopefully will be a one-off!

I used my magic voodoo powers to lag you so that I could get a couple of wins with abel!! MWAHAHHAHAHAA!

Practice up that boxer Blackstar!!! Hes gonna be your man i tell ya!!  Pukekohe aint that far away from me.. we'll have to sort it out someday bro.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I NEED A STICK SO THAT I CAN TAKE PART IN THIS SHIT DAMMIT.

April 24th....I only have to wait OVER A MONTH for it to ship >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Hey man, welcome!

Cheers man !!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Lennysaurus on March 17, 2009, 09:50:13 AM
Hey man, welcome!

I used my magic voodoo powers to lag you so that I could get a couple of wins with abel!! MWAHAHHAHAHAA!

Practice up that boxer Blackstar!!! Hes gonna be your man i tell ya!!  Pukekohe aint that far away from me.. we'll have to sort it out someday bro.

Yeah weymouths my old stomping grounds so im not too far away . Churz for the boxer tips last night , I think its too late for me to use him for the tourny damit but I will see :)

Hydro

Hey Blackstar, Lenny said i shoul dget in touch with you to see if you wanted to come along to my pad for some challenges in a couple of weeks.

Send me a PM and let me know your # and name, and I'll text you details. We'll have Lenny, Ben, Simon, Caleb, and possibly Steven and Graeme from about 1pm -9pm here in Manukau. Lenny should bring his Xbox and Tv so we can have two screens and games going at a time. Lots of food, drink and good challenges to brother, you are most welcome.

TTYS!  ~james

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 24, 2009, 01:12:49 PM
Hey Blackstar, Lenny said i shoul dget in touch with you to see if you wanted to come along to my pad for some challenges in a couple of weeks.

Send me a PM and let me know your # and name, and I'll text you details. We'll have Lenny, Ben, Simon, Caleb, and possibly Steven and Graeme from about 1pm -9pm here in Manukau. Lenny should bring his Xbox and Tv so we can have two screens and games going at a time. Lots of food, drink and good challenges to brother, you are most welcome.

TTYS!  ~james

Cheers james !!
I met most of the boys on saturday so im hella keen dude . Pm you now :)