• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

[SFIV] South Auckland meet up.

Started by Hydro, March 20, 2009, 12:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

THanks to everyone for the awesome day!!

Props to Hydro and Mrs Hydro for feeding us and what not.

Peace!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Thanks James, really great hospitality.

GGs everyone :)

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Thanks to Leonard, Caleb, Ben, Alan, Gino, Euan and Mike for making this an awesome day. I really had a great time today, despite missing all sorts of shit with Viper. . . I got, what, four double seismo combos total lol.

Best stuff of the day: Leo's RSF with El Furete. Awesome seriously scary stuff. And pretty much everything with Mike playing in it, a real pity we couldn't record games, they would have been well worth it today.

Three or so weeks until the next one guys so get schooling them tricks and whatnot.

:)

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Yeah big thanks to you and your missus james , was a awesome as day !!!!
SHORYUKENNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[8-----D] Toots

Was so mean as today. Good shit to everyone for getting better specially Euan and Smoof. You dudes just gotta sit in training mode and yall be straight power ballin in no time  8)

BAD games to Lenny for only playing me only once(basically)!!!  :'(...Damn that el fruitys too much :o

Flux. Gino. Too nice. Hamilton should be proud of ya

Thanks mike for coming along and raping everyone ;)

James and Chrissie hope your lounge doesn't reek too badly of street fighter  :-\

SETH = Balance

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

This thread makes me feel Street fighter withdrawl.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

it was damm good heh~~
haha awesome day.. oh btw james i nearly got attack by a fucked up dog near ur place when i was walking down to my car LOL

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: iMagneto on April 05, 2009, 11:12:43 PM
it was damm good heh~~
haha awesome day.. oh btw james i nearly got attack by a fucked up dog near ur place when i was walking down to my car LOL

Yeah bro it tried to attack us in the car and chased the car up the road . That dogs possessed haah :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: geneterror on April 03, 2009, 03:33:55 PM
Yeah it sux I can't make this. It's not a transport thing, like Lenny said Steve and I could just catch a train. I just don't have enough time this weekend :(
I wish I could comfortably fit more than 4 people into my apartment otherwise I'd organise one at my place.

if ya do....im so baggsing a spot hahaha :P
The New Generation Clockw0rk

fluxcore

Quote from: iMagneto on April 05, 2009, 11:12:43 PM
it was damm good heh~~

We left just before you and had to swerve to avoid hitting it at like 80kph so it was probably pissed because of us, sorry! :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Haha same! I was about to jump out and give it some Tiger Rekka action but I realised it would be a waste of bar.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Toomeke on April 05, 2009, 10:08:30 PM

BAD games to Lenny for only playing me only once(basically)!!!  :'(...Damn that el fruitys too much :o

Shit sorry man, didnt realise.  Im on PSN now and I added you last night so I guess I'll play you online!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

You must defeat Fei Long to stand a chance

MUMMYHALA