• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

NZism Street Fighter IV tournament! March 21st!

Started by fluxcore, March 06, 2009, 10:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Spot prizes, great players, fun times!

Click here for more details!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Nice.

Is 12-6 tournament only? Like, will casuals be happening before/after?

Also, knowing yifans, It might take some negotiations for them to allow us to advertise a tournament that doesnt really involve them. (Assuming youre thinking of advertising in and around yifans)

They MIGHT ask that we mention them on the poster or something. Otherwise, it might pay to OFFER that we do this. Sorry to complicate things, i just know how stingy yifans are. The dudes at timezone are pretty cool, but i dont see why we shouldnt offer them the same courtesy in case yifans forces us to do this.

It may not come to this at all, im just offering a "just in case" clause.

I should also point out that grammatically, 12pm till 6pm isn't particularly good. A hyphen would have been better.

Sorry to be a twit, but my job is to pick up on little mistakes, so unfortunately, it merges with other aspects of my life. Theres nothing REALLY wrong with the poster as it is, but this stuff would've eaten at me if i hadn't said anything. And given that gino is already chasing up a higher res image to actually print etc, im probably a bit late with my minor concerns.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.