• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[SFIV] South Auckland meet up II

Started by Hydro, April 08, 2009, 08:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Greets!

Thanks to everyone who attended last time.

Due to the success of the day, and the attendance, I've decided to run a regular  SFIV meet up at my house every 2 - 3 weeks. Just so happens that in about three weeks our grind sessions are on at RVB, so I was thinking for the weekend after we can throw another masher for those interested.

We had room for about ten people max. So please post your interest here and we'll get this thing going for 3rd May 2009.

I will count Toomeke, Lenny and Smoofikith as already in, they be my homies. ;)

geneterror

Where do you actually live bro? Just so I can figure out bus/train stuff. You don't have to post your house number just your street so I can get an idea.

I'll check with my boss (ie. fiance) and make sure we not doing anything that day. If we're not I'll try and drag Steven (i-got-paid) out that way with me.

I need to grab some stuff from my parents place near Browns Rd, Manurewa anyway so it's a good excuse.
KOW 2011

Hydro

Quote from: geneterror on April 08, 2009, 09:17:43 AM
Where do you actually live bro? Just so I can figure out bus/train stuff. You don't have to post your house number just your street so I can get an idea.

I'll check with my boss (ie. fiance) and make sure we not doing anything that day. If we're not I'll try and drag Steven (i-got-paid) out that way with me.

I need to grab some stuff from my parents place near Browns Rd, Manurewa anyway so it's a good excuse.

Redoubt Road in Manukau Heights. Actually its the road from the motorway off ramp, just a few Kms down is all.

Ben/toomeke said he could swing by and pick people up who are on the way through also, so transport shouldn't be too much trouble for you central brothers. Also, I can pick people up from as far in as Green lane /Mt Eden if you can make it there on the day. :)

Kick off at 1pm and we'll run it til 8pm like last time. Sweet.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Jeez, why do you always pick birthday weekends? Last time it was mine, and this time its my GF's. Smells like a case of "nobody likes birry" to me.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

Can I make one suggestion? A black curtain. My eyes where killing me!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Hydro

Hey guys, will have to postpone for at least a week due to some home circumstances. Nothing to worry about, just bad timing is all.

Looking forward to doing it again that's for sure! :)

zos'la

I'm keen for some of this as well if I'm welcomed :D
When you have a date just let us know, I could possibly get a ride from Toomeke since he lives my way or now way :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.