• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

So I thought I'd start a thread so we can discuss our matchups on PSN and be able to give each other feedback/advice on matchups etc for those that want it. And just to give some props to people you have good matchups against. Partially just becasue the messaging system on PS3 ain't that flash and it's probably easier to discuss here.

GGs to weazzyefff over the weekend. My Balrog gave you a hard time Friday but you had that ish on lock by Saturday night, props for that. Keep up that pressure game! Looking forward to some more matchups, your execution is tight bro!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yeah hard those were some ggs , still need to practice agains your balrog though , i wana be able to perfect him lol , i still have trouble against balrog though aye and m.bison players, which sux cos i'm good with them to but cant beat them with ryu and sagat and i consider them my best chars. I wana get some games in with toomeke to i seen his balrog and he's pretty f'n good too aye.that champion mode made it even harder to find matches cos they're split up between the modes i wish people would hurry up and buy this game so it would be easier/faster
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on April 29, 2009, 03:52:10 AM
yeah hard those were some ggs , still need to practice agains your balrog though , i wana be able to perfect him lol , i still have trouble against balrog though aye and m.bison players, which sux cos i'm good with them to but cant beat them with ryu and sagat and i consider them my best chars. I wana get some games in with toomeke to i seen his balrog and he's pretty f'n good too aye.that champion mode made it even harder to find matches cos they're split up between the modes i wish people would hurry up and buy this game so it would be easier/faster

What problems do you have against Bison and balrog?  And which characters are you using against them? 

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ggs lenny . i think i got dictator sussed aye, jumping in heaps seems to be doin good(so far) and i just try focus attack boxers end of combos but sometimes he changes to the armour break one obviously i probaly just need more experience against them or just start playin with them and see how people beat me? lol . btw i dont even know where to start on how to beat your gen and your abels the mix up don just gets me confused the best gen/abel ive fought.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on April 30, 2009, 09:30:10 AM
ggs lenny . i think i got dictator sussed aye, jumping in heaps seems to be doin good(so far) and i just try focus attack boxers end of combos but sometimes he changes to the armour break one obviously i probaly just need more experience against them or just start playin with them and see how people beat me? lol . btw i dont even know where to start on how to beat your gen and your abels the mix up don just gets me confused the best gen/abel ive fought.

Cheers.  Gen needs to be zoned hard.  If you let him in he can cros up and mix up too good, and all of it leads to big damage.  Cross up MK, Stand feirce, HP hands is 12 hits and almost 20% as well as having a very good kara throw.

Against abel you want to be crossing him up and in his face all day i reckon.  Too hard to try and keep him out.  He doesnt have very good anti air either.

A good tip for against bxer is to put him in training mode and record him doing headbutt over and over again.  Also when you knock him down teleport to the oposite side of him so that he loses his charge.

I really enjoyed your ryu btw.  Nice mixup of offense and defence.  Just one thing i noticed that you want to be careful is your tendencay to jump backwards.  A few times in those matches i would walk forward and every time I did you would jump backwards.  Eventually it meant that I had you cornered for free.  Try not to lose too much screen space, remember that street fighter is all about zoning and space control, and if you run out of space to control you limit your options.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yea shot bro that makes alot of sense aye forgot able had that shit anti air and boxers charge disadvantages. i did the oppisite with gen/Abel lol tried to keep able out and tried to rush gen lol. and all that cornering i gave you for free lol damn had no idea i was doin that shit must've ran out of ideas then bent over and pulled my pants down lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

shot for that able tip aye, i ben raping him since. able just got his pants pulled down haha yea ya

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on April 30, 2009, 04:43:41 PM
shot for that able tip aye, i ben raping him since. able just got his pants pulled down haha yea ya

Fuck i never should have told you that lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on April 30, 2009, 06:12:50 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on April 30, 2009, 04:43:41 PM

Fuck i never should have told you that lol.

haha yea you just fucked it for all the able players out there havent lost to one yet now. I hope your not gonna bring something new out i love spanking that fool

CptMunta

Far out. Played Taiboas today.

Started out pretty even. my Rose beating Chun Li, him taking a match etc. Then half way through the games. Boom!

His links and execution were crazy. Sim ownage even.

It's training mode for Munta  ???
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

Quote from: CptMunta on May 06, 2009, 01:27:30 PMHis links and execution were crazy. Sim ownage even.
Oh my God his Ken, fuck he gives me so much grief. At least I feel like my game improves every time Ioane(sp?) beats me.
It's just like the old CvS2 days again. Except the divide in skill level wasn't so bad than, Ioane you've taken to SF4 like a duck to water.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yeah ive played that dude before hes pretty good aye a bit behind my ryu , some good battles.I remember when i first played we battled in ranked match and owned me then i bought the game and thrashed it 24/7 then played him it was the other way round. Lennys gen still haunts me though.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

what it do just had some ggs with toomeke his balrogs the shit aye man ive been practicing with boxer too so i know how difficult it is to execute those combos sometimes but man hes got that shit on lock, it was an honour to get owned by his boxer BUT his honda ohhhh heeeylll no, we gotta do that shit again mayn i wasted him the first time then the next you fluked it then the next i had something in my eye lol.But keen as to play your boxer again , need more practice against him. Oh good sagat too. great games , Peace

[NIUE] weazzyefff

shux its 3.30 am in da mourning just had some mint games against taiboas . I  tried to practice with my dictator(thats what i've been doin lately online) But he ripped him a new one and forced me to bring out ryu(the big guns lol).
1st match he slaughtered me with ken. 2nd match i got lucky.3rd match the luck continues.4th match he slaughtered me again and in the last match,final round both with 5% life left i got the how meanest fluke throw in, dont even know how i got it lol. probably because we were both shook as and i made a last ditch effort and dashed up and threw.
need more practice though his wins were like 3 rounds to 0 by miles and mine were like final round chip damage ones lol