• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 08, 2009, 04:05:36 AM
shux its 3.30 am in da mourning just had some mint games against taiboas . I  tried to practice with my dictator(thats what i've been doin lately online) But he ripped him a new one and forced me to bring out ryu(the big guns lol).
1st match he slaughtered me with ken. 2nd match i got lucky.3rd match the luck continues.4th match he slaughtered me again and in the last match,final round both with 5% life left i got the how meanest fluke throw in, dont even know how i got it lol. probably because we were both shook as and i made a last ditch effort and dashed up and threw.
need more practice though his wins were like 3 rounds to 0 by miles and mine were like final round chip damage ones lol

Haha that sounda like Taiboas the tinny bastard.

Im gonna plug the PS3 back in tonight so I suspectI'll see you guys on tonight.

Hey weazzey I noticed that when you play you can send big mmessages quite fast.  Do you have a keyboard for your PS3 or is that your mad pad typing skilzors?

I reckon we should all work on getting a blue tooth headset.  Makes it heaps better when you can call your opponent a chesy prick and they can hear it.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 08, 2009, 09:19:39 AM
Makes it heaps better when you can call your opponent a chesy prick and they can hear it.

Or in our case

"Your connection is SHIIIIIIIT Lenny!"   ;D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 08, 2009, 09:39:59 AM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 08, 2009, 09:19:39 AM
Makes it heaps better when you can call your opponent a chesy prick and they can hear it.

Or in our case

"Your connection is SHIIIIIIIT Lenny!"   ;D
Hey it was working fine last night!!  Maybe it just doesnt like connecting to Jewbags!!  oooo burn!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

GGs Weazzey.

Enjoyed that set.   At least until lag came and ruined it lol.  Nice bison.  Hard to get in on and do damage too.

geneterror

GGs to coffindrop1 last night, some close games.

Had a lot of good games online last night, more people seem to be picking up Blanka.
I find that Blanka and Bison are the ones giving my Abel the most trouble at the moment. I find Bison hard to lock down because of his teleport, Blankas rolls have so much priority and his electricity shuts down my ability to roll in.
KOW 2011

CoffinDrop1

GG's Geneterror. You got mad skillz your Abel was strong and you really knew how to lock my characters in by linking the right moves together - found you also did that well with Sakura. Awesome learning from ya.

Also big ups to Weazzy who skooled me earlier this week - your Ryu was hella good. Cheers for the training there too.

CptMunta

GGs to Toomeke and Weazzy who I played yesterday.

Is it just me or has Rose's priority been tweaked? Crouching strong was stuffing alot of pokes, Even stuffed a wake up dragon from ryu before he left the ground!  :o

I was hoping to get some Rose vs Rog practice with Toomeke since it's my worst match by far. Too bad the connection wasn't better.

Who here is in the South Island/Christchurch?

Wouldn't mind getting in some games happening offline in real life. Online leveling up is all good but playing in a the arcades makes you much better if you have the comp.

Maybe even start our own league here and our best goes to Auckland to the nationals or what not.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CoffinDrop1

GG Taiboas.
Your Ken, Sagat and Dan were awesome even Fei long was strong! Man playing urself and the others I played so far ie Weazzy, Geneterror makes me realise I gotta lot to learn. If only I had more time - whyyyy! lol.

fluxcore

Quote from: CptMunta on May 09, 2009, 10:56:25 AM
Maybe even start our own league here and our best goes to Auckland to the nationals or what not.

Do it! We want the NZism national SFIV tourney (details forthcoming) to be a truly national event :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on May 09, 2009, 07:17:34 PM
Quote from: CptMunta on May 09, 2009, 10:56:25 AM

Do it! We want the NZism national SFIV tourney (details forthcoming) to be a truly national event :)
ohhhhh is that what the announcement was gonna be at the next grind sesh . But yeah i'lld say ''do it ''
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro who lives in auckland and is keen to meet up fot some lag free games and shit. need a sparing partner.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

MistaTCR

GG's to Coffindrop and geneterror(Your abel is good, had me beast rolling all over the place!)Game again when you see me on PSN Im loving these lag free bouts!

weazzyefff, I moved bak to oldies house in green bay if you're keen let me know. I need a sparring partner too :D