• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: MistaTCR on May 10, 2009, 10:01:01 PM
GG's to Coffindrop and geneterror(Your abel is good, had me beast rolling all over the place!)Game again when you see me on PSN Im loving these lag free bouts!

weazzyefff, I moved bak to oldies house in green bay if you're keen let me know. I need a sparring partner too :D

yeahhh bro i'm keen as i'll pm you and we'll suss something out. i just stay down the rd in glen eden.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 10, 2009, 11:53:53 PM
GG's to Coffindrop and geneterror(Your abel is good, had me beast rolling all over the place!)Game again when you see me on PSN Im loving these lag free bouts!

weazzyefff, I moved bak to oldies house in green bay if you're keen let me know. I need a sparring partner too :D

yeahhh bro i'm keen as i'll pm you and we'll suss something out. i just stay down the rd in glen eden.
i got a couple or those costume packs too the shrykn and shadloo ones i can hook you up with too if i come to yours
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

HoneyBadger

Omg Smoof too! Not too far from BHB
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ggs hydro . vipers got a wierd style aye like i never had to block getting up on the other side of the screen before, but i just clicked at the end aye lol. i need to get more games in with her so i know when to punish her more, i was blocking heaps while you were recovering lol.

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 11, 2009, 08:52:09 PM
ggs hydro . vipers got a wierd style aye like i never had to block getting up on the other side of the screen before, but i just clicked at the end aye lol. i need to get more games in with her so i know when to punish her more, i was blocking heaps while you were recovering lol.

Yo Weazzy! GGS bro, the lag was 'f'in my timing on shit (Viper's shitty on three bar or less), so I'm looking forward to some lag free re-matches come the next grind session. Good Ryu bro, your execution is tight my man. :)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on May 11, 2009, 09:02:04 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 11, 2009, 08:52:09 PM

Yo Weazzy! GGS bro, the lag was 'f'in my timing on shit (Viper's shitty on three bar or less), so I'm looking forward to some lag free re-matches come the next grind session. Good Ryu bro, your execution is tight my man. :)
damn so that wasnt vipers full potential aye, i'm not sure i even wana challenge her come the next grind session lol probably get raped.
ggs toomeke , i cant believe it aye i'm still getting raped by this dudes E.Honda  how the fuck do you beat this guy his defense is so frustrating.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

hey smoof,mista tcr what you's doin this saturday are you's keen to meet up for some street fighter and chip in for some beers or something.

HoneyBadger

Probably not this Saturday eh. Been neglecting my gf too much, I need someone to buy me food when I'm doing arena =P Next weekend or something though for sure
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on May 12, 2009, 10:02:24 AM
Probably not this Saturday eh. Been neglecting my gf too much, I need someone to buy me food when I'm doing arena =P Next weekend or something though for sure
sweet as just give us a buzz when your keen.

geneterror

Where is Glen Eden, I might be down for this as well.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on May 12, 2009, 02:50:31 PM

Out west.  Near Henderson.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on May 12, 2009, 03:07:19 PM
Quote from: geneterror on May 12, 2009, 02:50:31 PM

Out west.  Near Henderson.
yeah its between henderson and new lynn but it would be rats at mine tv too small, we should get some beers and shit too so we can have a party, somebody should host something, that would be phat.

geneterror

I have the opposite problem, I have a deece TV but my apartment is tiny. Could only fit like 2 or 3 peeps in there and my girl would get pissed off in no time with us shouting and shit haha.
KOW 2011

[8-----D] Toots

I was thinking of having another get together either this weekend or the following. We can play SFIV, Tastunoko, HD Remix, Jojo's....whatever

Post up if your keen???

I live out west by the way