• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Fate/Unlimited Codes PSP - This winter

Started by fluxcore, April 29, 2009, 07:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

I've been playing the JAP version of this game the last couple of days and am actually enjoying it.

Kinda feels like Guilty Gear/MVC2 lite ish. Shiro is too much fun. No idea how broken it is though. Combos are pretty easy to do and the character types are pretty different.

Sakura and Caster are fun too.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Orochi

It's fun if you play casually, otherwise you get stormed with infinites and loops...

It's not very fun if that happens...

CptMunta

Quote from: Orochi Leona on August 11, 2009, 09:05:51 PM
It's fun if you play casually, otherwise you get stormed with infinites and loops...

It's not very fun if that happens...

Yeah I thought that might be the case. It's funny how some games feel "infinity" as soon as you pick em up. Might do some youtube research and learn some of em myself for shits and giggles.

CptMunta

Still loving this game. Go ENglish version. Shame no comp to see how crazy proper matches can get. Youtube research time!

Orochi

lol come to welly for comp, there's at least 3 people that can play well, not including me, who dislikes the gameplay.

CptMunta

Quote from: Orochi Leona on September 09, 2009, 03:22:30 PM
lol come to welly for comp, there's at least 3 people that can play well, not including me, who dislikes the gameplay.

Haha What?! Have you guys actually got an arcade cab of it down there? For me at the moment comp would be any other person in Christchurch with a copy of the game, pity there aren't any :)

Orochi

Sdj

BUMP! anyone who reads this don't come to welly to play it. You will have the same attitude towards it like good old orochi here after facing me.

Btw what infintes? pretty sure if you press a button you would tech and the blue combo = an invalid
the games a bit more technical than mvc2 but not even close to its pace if anyone wanted a good reference for the game.
Melty Blood - C-Akiha, C-V.Akiha, C-Nanaya, C-W.len
Dissidia - Squall, Zidaine, Golbez, Frion, Tidus
SSF4 - Makoto, Sakura