• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

" Connection lost with other player/s has been lost" Yes that dreaded message...

Started by MistaTCR, May 01, 2009, 06:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaTCR

How many players have you vs on SF4 and when you're about to finish them off, that rectangular box comes in the middle of the screen? ( Of course, genuine disconnects do happen)

Needless to say, I HATE ragequitters. I wouldn't do quit on anyone, I'll keep going ( I'll versus a couple of you guys getting my ass whooped but I'll keep trying!)

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

I've only noticed if before the match starts (the vs screen) if I'm randomly mashing buttons the connection usual drops when you get into the fight screen.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I was raping some guy with fuerte, and felt bad, so I gave a round. Then thought, fuck I'll make it interesting, and gave another. As soon as his ken j.jk finished my taunting fuerte off...bam. DC. That really REALLY annoyed me. You give someone free rounds, and they fucking pull the plug before the last one.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

you know whats worse then ragequiting, when it's 1 round with 30 seconds and you dont know the halfway through your ultra or something it that dreaded msg comes up saying times up ,WTF. i sent a msg to this guy saying ''lol thats cheap'' he just sends back ''lol thats how i roll''. ''lol what a wanker ''.i reckon they should scratch ranked because on champion mode if they ragequit they have to start from first battle again but other persons still sweet.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ABout 2 or 3 times now Ive had the disconnected message . I dont think its the other person ragequitting tho because every time it was either  1 round each or I was loosing haha :)

So I dont know if its my pukekohe internet or theirs but im still at 0% for disconnection .
Sometimes I think its just random internet weirdness
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

FearlessNewbie

Never had a single quiter so far, but seen one guy with 59% dissconnect rate  :o guy needs a new gt or no one dare to touch him  ;D
A Newbie but Fearless!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: FearlessNewbie on May 11, 2009, 06:54:23 PM
Never had a single quiter so far, but seen one guy with 59% dissconnect rate  :o guy needs a new gt or no one dare to touch him  ;D
woah haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: FearlessNewbie on May 11, 2009, 06:54:23 PM
59% ? lol , i wonder if that guy even knows its being tracked. the highest i seen was like 14% . i know the tricks my connection cuts off when people ring sometimes but i still got 0% so there is a way round.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey has any of you guys noticed that when you click on someone with no bars and the ready screen comes up amazingly they all of a sudden hav three, even four bars . Thats happened to me quite alot.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 13, 2009, 04:14:13 PM
Hey has any of you guys noticed that when you click on someone with no bars and the ready screen comes up amazingly they all of a sudden hav three, even four bars . Thats happened to me quite alot.

You lucky bastard.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

FearlessNewbie

A Newbie but Fearless!