• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
June 24, 2021, 02:49:20 am

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.


Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

GG's AO!!!

Massive improvements all round since the last time I played you at the grind session.  Very solid Boxer, and a nice Vega, Chun will get their soon enough.

Your boxer was really good man... just need to work on less headbutts, and maybe some work on your footsies.  You might have noticed that I was starting to tech your throws alot more towards the end cause I had figured out your pattern.  A good way to practice footsies is to play the computer and try to clock the game without jumping.  Start at easy and increase the difficulty bit by bit.

Once you get a stick that will help heaps too.  Dont forget, whenever we are on jump into the party with us.  We all talk shit and coordinate our games on their, all are welcome.


NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

May 24, 2009, 01:29:18 pm #31 Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 01:33:18 pm by AO wick3d wayz
thanxs for the tips lenny, learned alot, i deffinitly need to learn to mix it up more :)

yeah it was mean playing you, man did i get dominated lol but yeah i know what you mean about me jumping around alot, its a habit i developed from years of 3rd strike lol and yep deffinitly jump in 2 the party with uz, i like to talk crap even when  im getting beat down lol

p.s when you talk about footsies, is that me staying on the ground more????
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

stereomonkey

Shout out too..........

Gankatron!  Fricken brothers in arms :D

Awesome boxer.  If you land those boxer combos into ultra I won't play with you anymore ;).  And tough as nails Sagat.  I need more matches man, gotta learn that match hard!  Not many people online play good Sagats but yours is frustrating as hell >_<

Also to you Pooman 2000

Killer Vega, you play the kind of Claw I wanted to learn.  I got side tracked with playing other characters.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gankatron

Yo Stereomonkey!

Thanks for the game last night bro, i still got much much more to learn with boxer but i find hes the easiest character to play using the xbox controller lol.

And for Sagat well thats my brother and yeah i know exactly what you mean by frustration! his double up on high kicks is BS! lol.

Didnt get a chance to join your guys chat party last night but will definitely give that a whirl before this Saturday.

;)


stereomonkey

You guys have some serious talent with the pad!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Barnstorm

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 17, 2009, 06:53:44 pm
Didnt end up buying one. Missus convinced me i rage too much and it wasnt worth the rest of the world knowing.

get one off trade me only 15buck and totally worth it

stereomonkey

If I meet you when I'm over Bill I'll give you one for free.  Might need abit of a fix up before that but willing to do so.  That is as long as you FUCKING talk to us :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

For fucks sake FINE. I'll get a bloody mic. Just as long as my sexy voice doesn't distract you from the game too much (semen + buttons = bad)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Gankatron on May 26, 2009, 11:07:23 am
Yo Stereomonkey!

Thanks for the game last night bro, i still got much much more to learn with boxer but i find hes the easiest character to play using the xbox controller lol.

And for Sagat well thats my brother and yeah i know exactly what you mean by frustration! his double up on high kicks is BS! lol.

Didnt get a chance to join your guys chat party last night but will definitely give that a whirl before this Saturday.

;)



Your brother plays a pretty fucking good Sagat man. I'm rather sad I can't play with him =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

xpunch

gg's to flux 1st time i had a match wit u. Toes'd me up wit ur seth. i was like  :o when u perfect'd ma ass lol good az seth bro, jumping hk kept goin thru my buffalo headbutt  ;) i have only played seths that throw fireballz and stretchy armz lol got some mean az combos too shot bro. and i hardly win wen its boxer vs boxer u beat me, lenny, gankatron haha boxers my main but i hate goin up against him.


fluxcore

Quote from: xpunch on June 15, 2009, 12:12:35 pm
gg's to flux 1st time i had a match wit u. Toes'd me up wit ur seth. i was like  :o when u perfect'd ma ass lol good az seth bro, jumping hk kept goin thru my buffalo headbutt  ;) i have only played seths that throw fireballz and stretchy armz lol got some mean az combos too shot bro. and i hardly win wen its boxer vs boxer u beat me, lenny, gankatron haha boxers my main but i hate goin up against him.

Yep GGs man, sorry I had to cut the session short but I needed to put the washing out on the line :O Pretty close games most of the time. Keep it up!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

Stu just kicked my ass. Score was 20 - 10 :(
I'm not a fan of gens sweep into super->ultra.

stereomonkey

Quote from: Gino on July 21, 2009, 11:05:46 pm
Stu just kicked my ass. Score was 20 - 10 :(
I'm not a fan of gens sweep into super->ultra.

Bro, after you I played zoddiac and got myself DESTROYED!  That dude is the original damager!

Anyone on xbl that wants a top level challenge, play zoddiac.  I think he is the best player on xbl.  I lost 15-0 and everytime he went random.  I think his Gen is up to leauge with the us players and his Fei Long is a DAMAGER!

I'll try to record some matches next time I play him. :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ill add him. In 7 days, when i actually renew my gold and buy MAHVEL BAYBEE
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.