• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: nztauranga on April 27, 2011, 09:43:10 AM
Shout out! xPunch! Mean game last nite. That poor Bison got the slappin from your Dudley haha! I was to brain fried from work, gaming and longwkend to carry on playing. Post that bison bashing up if u can. Lol he was 20k BP too.

What was his tag? There's really only one mean Bison player I know - Shangtsung87 or something like that. A bit up himself but still a mean player.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

amendonz

nztauranga

-work to live not live to work-><>

amendonz

i come across that guy all time on xbl, been SO close to beating him about 4 times but never have  >:(

nztauranga

I played shang last nite. 1 game only with my scrub hakan. Won that game by chance. Errors on his part. I managed to oil grab his bisön proli 7 times during best of 3rounds. Sumthing i dont get when playing high ranked.

nztauranga

Quote from: amendonz on April 27, 2011, 11:03:11 AM
i come across that guy all time on xbl, been SO close to beating him about 4 times but never have  >:(
yep same issues too. Gd pressure tho.

xpunch

Quote from: nztauranga on April 27, 2011, 09:43:10 AM
Shout out! xPunch! Mean game last nite. That poor Bison got the slappin from your Dudley haha! I was to brain fried from work, gaming and longwkend to carry on playing. Post that bison bashing up if u can. Lol he was 20k BP too.

ggs bro, u got some mad Dee Jay skills cuz, i got da mean climax beat in the face lol.

David Gaz has a pretty mean Bison,  he knows some annoying gimmicks n tricks too lol.

ggs jack and fong, akumas demon flip set ups are still getting me into a mess.. you's both got down the option selects for punishing backdashing mean!!...

im learning heaps boyz ggs ;D

IR U IM B IL E

David Gaz's Bison is soooo unconventional. He barely uses scissor kick pressure and instead revolves his game around (after a knockdown) empty devil's reverse, head stomps, teleports (alot), sweeps and throws. I find shangtsung much harder to play against as he's got his footsies and pressure game/ambiguous cross-ups down.

Besides those 2 on xbl there's only Heyman that has a good Bison.

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

David Gaz.... that guy teleports like no tomorrow lol... sorry to say but he doesn't know how to play :)
just liek iRumble mentioned, he doesn't have any pressure nor gimmicks... he just teleports and HOPE hahaha.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

amendonz

yeah, not sure how he got so much BP tbh

nztauranga

Heyman, i beat his bison 1 round only of 3 with zangief ultra 2 finisher. I dont think he liked that cause he gave me the mad rush down, nearly perfecting me & winning the match. Gd player yes. SHANGTSHUNG , i think this is the same player from psn, similar style tap attacks low, crossover attacks, 50% throwing game. Ströng as well. I mite have to refresh my memory with David Gaz, is this guy gd with Ryu(main)...?

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: nztauranga on April 27, 2011, 03:40:23 PM
David Gaz, is this guy gd with Ryu(main)...?

He's never played anyone else besides Bison as far as I know.

zos'la

please do not judge a player by its battle points... judge them by their PP. 20k BP and 1-2k PP is pretty obvious how good someone is. You get TONS of BP when winning and even if you lose you lose very little. But for PP its different, the higher the PP, the better the player. Its freaking hard to get anything above 4-5k PP... well maybe coz I dont play enough lol.... but yeah :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: zos'la on April 27, 2011, 04:03:21 PM
please do not judge a player by its battle points...

Yup. Shangtsung guy is about 5k pp i think. And he plays pad too but he prefers the ps3 pad over xbox. Dont know how he does it. I may have reached 4k pp once during my guile only days but since I started learning Seth I've just hung around the 2-3k pp.

amendonz

i'm pretty crap, i got up over 2k pp a couple times but now i'm down to 1k  :-[