• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter IV: How damage scaling works

Started by fluxcore, May 10, 2009, 08:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on May 11, 2009, 03:46:23 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 11, 2009, 03:43:25 PM
yip check my trophies i got the one beat gouken on hardest. took me ages the hardest thing for me was the 2 perfects oh and the losing a round and starting all over again. Seth takes more damage off on cpu and takes less when you hit him, and he also has the ability to read your mind WTFlol

I got that one on my second try. And the only reason I didn't get it the first time was because I hadn't beaten the game with Zangief prior to that, so it didn't let me fight Gouken.
i did it with ryu, i never used to play with any other char
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 11, 2009, 03:50:48 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on May 11, 2009, 03:46:23 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on May 11, 2009, 03:43:25 PM
yip check my trophies i got the one beat gouken on hardest. took me ages the hardest thing for me was the 2 perfects oh and the losing a round and starting all over again. Seth takes more damage off on cpu and takes less when you hit him, and he also has the ability to read your mind WTFlol

I got that one on my second try. And the only reason I didn't get it the first time was because I hadn't beaten the game with Zangief prior to that, so it didn't let me fight Gouken.
i did it with ryu, i never used to play with any other char
oh yeah and wholly fuck second try
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Yep, Zangief all the way. Lariats destroy the CPU completely.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: fluxcore on May 11, 2009, 04:37:00 PM
Yep, Zangief all the way. Lariats destroy the CPU completely.

Except against cammy . I fuckn hate fighting her with zangief
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

Hah yeah, you have to modify your strat a bit for her... stupid cannon drill...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Change from Lariats to Focus Attacks.

Geifs FA destroys her moves except for her back hand.  Though if you see that just throw out a lariat.  Reuse and recycle baby :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 11, 2009, 05:57:21 PM
Change from Lariats to Focus Attacks.

Geifs FA destroys her moves except for her back hand.  Though if you see that just throw out a lariat.  Reuse and recycle baby :)

ah cheers stu  :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "