• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

NZism Street Fighter IV Training Session at RvB on Saturday the 30th of May

Started by fluxcore, May 14, 2009, 04:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Due to our last session at RVB being such a success, we have organised the next session as follows:

Entry Price:   $5-00
Time:           Noon till 6-00pm
Date:           Saturday, 30th May 2009
Place:          RVB, 155 K' Road, Auckland Central

What is it?
A chance where new and old players alike, of any skill level, can experience competitive Street Fighter in a non-tournament environment.

What else is happening?
We will finally be anouncing the details of the "NZism National Street FIghter IV Tournament 2009"

So come along and enjoy a no pressure, fun environment where you can learn tricks from the best world warriors New Zealand has to offer!

More discussion at http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,472.msg9427.html#msg9427
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

KAOSNZ

Hi NZISM just enquiring about the street fighter 4 competition on the 30th of may on karahape rd how do i sign up pls....???? keen as fighter

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: KAOSNZ on May 17, 2009, 01:31:31 PM
Hi NZISM just enquiring about the street fighter 4 competition on the 30th of may on karahape rd how do i sign up pls....???? keen as fighter
bro what about your tournamen you were talking about on psn the other day is it still on.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Orochi

Damn you're using that capcom logo D:

And why the hell can't I put an avatar up? Also Unicode isn't supported! Stupid new forum thingies!

Also, I'd be there if I was in Auckland.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Orochi on May 21, 2009, 01:34:39 AM
Damn you're using that capcom logo D:

And why the hell can't I put an avatar up? Also Unicode isn't supported! Stupid new forum thingies!

Also, I'd be there if I was in Auckland.

1) that's the logo we've got ATM, so that's what were using.

2)the forum was hacked via an avatar upload exploit. Flux is on it and we'll all be able to avatar again asap.

3)lolhicktown?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.