• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellsfate

yifans is the best arcade i have seen out of all the ones in the city yifans is #1
its show time

gunsmoke

Quote from: hellsfate on September 24, 2008, 08:16:48 PM
yifans is the best arcade i have seen out of all the ones in the city yifans is #1

Hell ya wot u talking about...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

First post updated with blazblu/tvc.

There are a bunch of games in the list I'm not sure exist there anymore (sam sho anything, kof xii, the tekkens etc), so if someone wants to confirm/deny some of them, feel free...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

JoeKage

Yeah Yifans is probably the best arcade centre in NZ  :D :D

Always good challengers and mean variety of games. Hours of FUN  ;)
Sage of the 6 Paths

fluxcore

As I was saying to Gunsmoke, there are very few arcades in the world outside of Japan that have Tatsunoko, BlazBlue and SFIV! Yifan's truly is a special place, big ups to the owners.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on December 28, 2008, 08:14:32 PM
As I was saying to Gunsmoke, there are very few arcades in the world outside of Japan that have Tatsunoko, BlazBlue and SFIV! Yifan's truly is a special place, big ups to the owners.

;) Yea agree ....i think i guess i spend more than million dollar invest on Yifan .......
>:( They always know how to do bussiness...like two dollar a game mostly everynew game....but still big  :D :D :D thumb up to Yifan even thought is expensive at least they always get latest game game that u always requested. ::) ::) ::)

Sorry Flux i didnt get a chance to introduce to you all da Aucklander playa (>___<)""""....i thought most of them know u but at least they do show up (Samurai , AD , Ryan and JMC )
Glad 2 c u guys again b4 NEW YEAR  8) 8) 8) Next time we should have lunch or coffee togther....yaya  :P :P

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

fluxcore

Yeah, sounds good, just depends who is around next time we come up. It's usually pretty difficult, since I work mon-fri, and Gino works weekends. And then when we finally have time together, all you guys are working... so we just have to see how it goes :)

I really haven't met many of you Auckland guys at all, by far I've had most contact (all of two times) with you, Gunsmoke :)
Am I right in assuming that the Japanese fellow who is best at TvC and BlazBlue is JMC? I know he was there for a bit but not sure if they are the same ppl? And while I wasn't introduced to Ryan I know his face now... :) Not sure if Samurai and AD were there?

Since I don't know who the people are that I don't know, I don't know who I should be introducing myself to :p

JoeKage

Kool Im in for a meet up and some games next time   8)
Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Usually my roster unstable.....most of the time work weekends too . Da last time we met loooong time ago is me and Kingpiccolo but he currently working in aussie...we use 2 be flatmat but hes gone (>_<)"""

Yes JMC is da Japanese dude.... ::) ::) ::)

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

was present in attendance.....present and accounted for 8)
The New Generation Clockw0rk

HCO

Oh man, I had no idea they had BB down there now. I'm going to hit Yifan's up all this week for sure.

Edit: Do they have Hakumen unlocked?

Elixir

Can someone list the non-fighting games that Yifan has? ie. if they have any pop'n or iidx, shmups (like dodonpachi, raiden, ketsui, mushihimesama) etc? Thanks.

gunsmoke

Quote from: Elixir on January 05, 2009, 11:31:25 PM
Can someone list the non-fighting games that Yifan has? ie. if they have any pop'n or iidx, shmups (like dodonpachi, raiden, ketsui, mushihimesama) etc? Thanks.

Yes 19XX I'm da best in Yifan ........ ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

HCO

Quote from: Elixir on January 05, 2009, 11:31:25 PM

They have Ikaruga and maybe Raiden, I can't remember. There's a whole heap of games there that I can't remember the name of, the arcade is huge. There's also driving games like Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3, Initial D 4, whichever version of Battle Gear they're up to, etc. I know they have at least a couple of music games, but I can't remember their names. D: