• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Anybody good at vector tracing?

Started by stereomonkey, May 27, 2009, 09:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Is anyone out there any good at it.  I'm willing to give it a crack because we need a larger version of the logo iMagneto has made so we can get it on some clothing.

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

I'm going to try with illustrator's live trace thing when I get a chance...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 27, 2009, 09:17:00 PM
Is anyone out there any good at it.  I'm willing to give it a crack because we need a larger version of the logo iMagneto has made so we can get it on some clothing.
whoaa bro that looks bad as, please please please please make some clothes with this.Hey everybody talk this up and dont let it fade away and be forgotten.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

geneterror

Quote from: fluxcore on May 27, 2009, 10:09:54 PM
I'm going to try with illustrator's live trace thing when I get a chance...
Please dont, it really does an abysmal job.
I can do it, hell I created these from scratch.

I'm just a bit pressed for time at the moment so it depends on how soon you need them.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Well, hoodies in time for xlan would be the goal... that's July 18th. So in the next couple of weeks hopefully?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 28, 2009, 04:23:51 AM
whoaa bro that looks bad as, please please please please make some clothes with this.Hey everybody talk this up and dont let it fade away and be forgotten.

hell ya..been waiting 4 sooo long i wanna T-sHirt size L 4 me please cheers... ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

Quote from: fluxcore on May 28, 2009, 11:39:45 AM
Well, hoodies in time for xlan would be the goal... that's July 18th. So in the next couple of weeks hopefully?
That should be alright, the hardest part will be that text as I guess it's not a font? Does it matter if it's similar but not exactly the same?
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

2 things.

1) I reckon we should get a few t-shirts sorted at least before the next tourney, whenever that may be.

2) Why is the horse licking the dead guys nipple?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Fuck shirts I want a XXXL hoodie or crew neck sweatshirt, thanks.

The horse is clearly about to eat the dead guy to get his soul, duh. :-*
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

... Does this mean that babies are sucking their mother's soul?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Well, a vector of the fern + chars on its own would be pretty awesome (i.e. on its own layer). For the text, something similar is probably fine - use your discretion :)

geneterror

Quote from: Smoofikith on May 28, 2009, 12:33:56 PM
... Does this mean that babies are sucking their mother's soul?
Yes. Their soul, will to live and their wallet.
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Great geneterror!  I was kinda expecting you might jump on to do it :)

I will also give it a go, but I really doubt my skills at vectoring are anywhere near yours. :D

fluxcore

Owns the skies, macross zero style!