• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

xbox live down....

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, May 27, 2009, 11:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

and im hanging out for sum sf4 action . dam this game is turning me into a fiend ... i need my sf4 fix dammit !!!
stoopid live
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

Yup, stupid live.  I had just finished my stick and was about to play Alan and then boom, xbox down :'(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

the claw demands satisfaction !!!!!!!!!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

yeah bro i was in the middle of getting my invinciblity (30kills withot dying ;D) on halo 3 earlier, but nooooooooo xbox live has other ideas lol
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yay itz working again . gunna hop on for a bit ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

AHHHH HAHAHAHA shame stupid xbox live.And guys pay for that shit,FAIL. hey psn guys lets all point and laugh.
LOL
LOL
LOL
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 28, 2009, 03:58:48 AM
AHHHH HAHAHAHA shame stupid xbox live.And guys pay for that shit,FAIL. hey psn guys lets all point and laugh.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
hehe
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Not cool, dude.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on May 28, 2009, 08:13:11 AM

Not cool, dude.

Something that happens every now and then is not worth making fun of.  Especially when XBL is a hell of alot easier to enjoy playing games with friends.

No need to start the fanboy wagon now is there?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 28, 2009, 08:50:17 AM
Quote from: fluxcore on May 28, 2009, 08:13:11 AM

Not cool, dude.

Something that happens every now and then is not worth making fun of.  Especially when XBL is a hell of alot easier to enjoy playing games with friends.

No need to start the fanboy wagon now is there?
Shit how many times does that shit happen. Plus this thread was screaming at me to take the piss and tbh your guys replys made me laugh even harder.

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 28, 2009, 09:19:28 AM
Shit how many times does that shit happen.

Once in a blue moon, usually for some update.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

LOL
LOL
LOL

haha point and laugh is all most of the psn guys can do cos you guys dont even have mics to chat when you game .....

hahahaha  ;)
works both ways

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on May 28, 2009, 10:06:53 AM
LOL
LOL
LOL

haha point and laugh is all most of the psn guys can do cos you guys dont even have mics to chat when you game .....

hahahaha  ;)
works both ways
Damn you xbox guys are like a gang or something you's all got each others back.I wana xbox now just so i can join.
And yeah i am white and i do live in a trailer home and i got no mic so you can't hear your girlfriend moan.You wana battle we can do it 8 mile style fool .